61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

Hmm, my favorites so far are Heidi Klum and Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'm on the fence about Leighton, love her... hate the dress on her .. but I really can't hate because she doesn't look bad and I appreciate her style and risk taking.

Blakes hair is a no in my opinion, ugh, it's pulled too tight IMO, I would have loved to see her with any other hair style than that!

what's up with all the Blake hate :huh: ?
Seriously!! I just wanted to note this, its getting overboard, can we please move on now? I dont like her either or what she wore, but no need to write 100 times you hate her look.etc

January Jones looks freaking amazing! She's tops my best dressed list! Olivia Wilde and Heidi Klum both look lovely in Marchesa.

I liked Chloe's polka dot dress. It's very her.

Leighton's dress would look great on her if she was a few inches taller. I don't like her makeup, but I like the dress itself.

Hayden looks like a 40 year old woman.

I actually really like Blake's dress, just don't care for her hair or jewelery.

sorry guys - i feel bad for picking on Blake. That was my last post on her - she is a nice girl, and really it doesn't look bad on her. :flower: I was just pointing out the accuracy/predicibility of my prediction.

I think that Christina's dress is pretty interesting.

BOOOOOOOOOO for Emmy fashion, on a whole. I've been a little bored. Here's hoping the GG and Oscar's are more fun, with more risks. I've already forgotten what most people are wearing : (

i'm sorry, but blake's hair does look like she was at a sleepover and her girlfriend braided it...:ninja:

blake looks HOT! She totally rocks the dress...and looks better than the model...

Mila's dress is orge. Not to mention her FACE, lol.

Kim K. is so hilarious. What exactly is she hiding under that makeup?

I really love rose Byrne's dress, it reminds me of Glinda from the wizard of oz :heart:

I loved Blake's dress. She's young and has a nice body... why not show it off! I think it would've looked a lot better and more classy with a different hair cut... that braid gives off a bit of a dominatrix vibe... :lol: but the dress looks awesome, loved the colour on her!!!

blake really dosent ever try anything diff [always boobs out bit of thigh]....no doubt she looks good. but i hate the plait in her hair. love january and chloe best!

Hayden Panettiere -- wearing J Mendel dress
Julia Louis Dreyfuss - Vera Wang dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Judith Leiber clutch

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Heidi, Leighton & Drew. :heart: And some others who I forgot their names. :lol:

I'm sorry guys but Mary Louise Parker. I am just looking to say it and I am going to sound like a cow but mutton dress as lamb

imdb

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->