88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

The little info pop-ups already annoy me.

Ryan Gosling looks good even though there's clearly something different with his face but I still haven't figure it out.

agree- the pop ups are stupid.
it seems like i have closed captioning on or something...
strange

I think Jennifer looks good...

Also, why play Bittersweet Symphony to introduce someone who isn't Reese Witherspoon?

Also x2, Sarah Silverman looks really chic. Love the structure of her dress...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they wouldn't focus the diversity issue ONLY on black actors, what about latinos, asians... But the skit was pretty great.

Wait WTF was Stacey Dash doing there ?!?!

I wish they wouldn't focus the diversity issue ONLY on black actors, what about latinos and asians ? But the skit was pretty great.

Wait WTF was Stacey Dash doing there ?!?!

or native americans... agree!

and also yeah... WTF was that?:blink:

Happy for Alicia, though I am jealous of her lovely boyfriend! They try so hard to stay private that they always look really awkward in public, it's sweet.

It's ridiculous how they've shortened the speech time. Talk about killing the fun. It's the biggest moment of your life and you can't even enjoy it because of the countdown and that stupid music.

Happy for Alicia she's had such an amazing year between TDG and ExMachina (I'd have prefered her to win for the latter actually. But I wanted Rooney to win, she was amazing in Carol.

Unfortunately for Alicia her dress doesn't even look better in motion, same for Cate Blanchett.

aAEiVXf2.jpg

eonline.com

I don't know who this girl is (Dorith Mous in Dennis Diem) but I thought she looked fabulous. Everyone else was basically a bore.

I literally CRINGED at the site of Kerry Washington and Emily Blunt. They are too beautiful for those unfortunate dresses.

I actually think the thank you scrolling is making the event so much faster...

Chadwick Boseman is hot !! Both of them look very dashing.

Chris Evans might be my best dressed man of the night actually.

I love how Mad Max is sweeping all the technical categories.

Shame on the Academy for throwing shade to Jada, even if her boycot was for selfish reasons, she has a point...

I'm really excited for Mad Max, everyone looks so cool! I hpe it wins best Director and mayve Movie :D

wow madmax is cleaning up in looks and sound... is that 5 or 6 oscars now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amy092
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->