88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Amy Poehler
LnMKMBI.png

mcavoys tumblr

Does Ashley Graham count as an attendee? Because she is the worst dressed for sure. She is literally wearing a boob cage and a shrug.

I also hate Cate Blanchett's which is so sad because I usually love what she wears. Same goes for Kerry Washington. Rachel MacAdams is trying to hard. As is Heidi Klum.

Reese Witherspoon, Tina Fey, Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron, and Julianne Moore all look nice but boring.

Jennifer Garner looks amazing. It is totally an F U Ben Affleck dress.

Liking Emily Blunt's

Last edited by a moderator:
Margot Robbie dress comes from that black hole between Jane Fonda's style and JLO's. It's custom Saint Laurent I think, not really sure if I like it. She looks very beautiful and I like the beachy hair and natural makeup but the dress is a bit too Vegas for the Oscars IMO;

:lol:

the dress looks like she's trying to dress as an oscar at the oscars. :rolleyes:

Anyone watching TNT Latin America? I love how they make fun of Leo, they have a montage with all his movies and a voice over of a fake Leo asking why he doesnt have an Oscar yet LOL even a hashtag, "an Oscar for Leo :P

Anyone watching TNT Latin America? I love how they make fun of Leo, they have a montage with all his movies and a voice over of a fake Leo asking why he doesnt have an Oscar yet LOL even a hashtag, "an Oscar for Leo :P

OMG it sounds brilliant :rofl: :rofl: I can't wait for all the gifs and memes when he wins.

Leo on TNT just practically admited he's going to win?

I'm more excited about Leo and Kate posing together than anything else I've seen tonight.

I'm quite surprised by how everyone is saying the Oscars are boring, fashion wise, this year. They have been for the past 5 years, and will continue to be. No one wants to take risks on the biggest night and be on the worst dressed list the next day.

I've always found the GG, MET gala and even the SAGs more interesting.

I'm quite surprised by how everyone is saying the Oscars are boring, fashion wise, this year. They have been for the past 5 years, and will continue to be. No one wants to take risks on the biggest night and be on the worst dressed list the next day.

I think that everyone expects the fashion to be better every year, but this never happens...

Last year was a bore and this year is the same. At the moment my favorites are : Cate, Saoirse, Jennifer Garner and I appreciate the courage of Alicia (lol)

Charlotte Riley and Tom Hardy
autiw0J.png

mcavoys tumblr

I want to see a better pic of Rachel McAdams look. From what I can see I love the hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->