A Magazine #9 : Curated by Proenza Schouler

Hanne Gaby Odiele photographed by Max Farago, styled by Vanessa Reid:

models.com

^^ it's realy Hanne Gaby Odiele??

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Boys

If anyone could scan in the editorial with Luke Worrall and Josh Bitelli it would be much appreciated as I am working for their agency at the minute and A Magazine have stated the issue has sold out.

Many thanks if you can.
:flower:

Title: 3 Boys
Photographer:Solve Sundsbo
Stylist: Katie Grand
Models: Josh Bitelli, Luke Worrall, Danny Fox

Source:My Scans

Only a few of those pics are good, some of them are too "posed". I don't like the cover either, too messy, in my opinion

Thought I'd post in here about the upcoming issue.

source | wwd.com

Paris-based designer Giambattista Valli has donned the guest editor cap for the latest edition of Belgium’s A Magazine, to be launched in tandem with the inauguration of Valli’s Paris flagship in late November. The issue, which will be distributed internationally in print and as an iPad app, is to explore definitions of beauty, with contributions from a variety of artists, photographers and style icons including Sasha Pivovarova, Nan Goldin and Chiara Clemente. A digital preview will go online Oct. 10. Typically a twice-yearly affair, A Magazine will return to its regular rhythm with the Valli edition. Since the release of the Proenza Schouler edition in June 2009, the magazine’s team has been sidetracked by the construction of a digital archive project, Ablogcuratedby.com, where each month an archive issue is rereleased online and blogged about for one month. Past designer curators of A Magazine include Yohji Yamamoto, Riccardo Tisci and Haider Ackermann.

tell me why i thought that was aubrey o'day formely of danity kane on the cover. ahahhaah

I like the cover although its a bit plain and the content on the inside looks nice too. I really love the sound of this new digital archive project, I can't wait to read it. Does anyone know if you will have to subscribe and pay to look at the archive or if it will be free and open for everyone to see?

Valli really?
A is officially off the track. Another great publication no longer interested in their own history or even their loyal readership.
I'm just happy I now have less special magazines to hunt. :innocent:

Thanks for the info, MMA!.

Giambattista Valli? I was a huge fan of his last collection but...he doesn't really seem to fit into the A aesthetic. In fact he seems so far outside the box that I'm a bit confused now as to what the A aesthetic is.

Proenza Schouler was an odd choice as well, but at least there were some similarities and connections. Valli on the other hand just baffles me...

Well hopefully the issue will be just as beautiful as his f/w 10.11 show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->