A Tribute to the 90s Supermodels

OMG I just noticed something...
You know how people say that Elaine and Tatjana look alike? (and they do look alike). Well, I just found this pic of Tatjana in her thread. She appears to be wearing the same thing that Elaine is wearing in the YSL ad that I posted here a couple of days ago. Even their poses are similar. :D
Talk about a coincidence!

Tatjana

Elaine

scan by Mojopin and flickr/callmewanda

Random pictures/ads from 1991

Linda Evangelista and Helena Christensen
Marie Claire Spain
Ph: Karl Lagerfeld

Aly Dunne

Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista
Chanel ad, A/W 1991
ph: Karl Lagerfeld

sources: levangelista.net & flickr/callmewanda

OMG I just noticed something...
You know how people say that Elaine and Tatjana look alike? (and they do look alike). Well, I just found this pic of Tatjana in her thread. She appears to be wearing the same thing that Elaine is wearing in the YSL ad that I posted here a couple of days ago. Even their poses are similar. :D
Talk about a coincidence!

Tatjana
Elaine

scan by Mojopin and flickr/callmewanda

Aha,freaky!

Magazine: Vogue US
Issue: December 1996
Editorial: A Feast for the Eyes
Models: Amy Wesson, Carolyn Murphy, Elsa Benitez, Guinevere van Seenus, Kylie Bax, Linda Evangelista, Michelle Behennah, Naomi Campbell and Trish Goff
Photographer: Steven Meisel

mode.newslicious.net​

Chanel Haute Couture, A/W 1991

Linda Evangelista

Karen Mulder

Christy Turlington

Helena Christensen

Claudia Mason

Kristen McMenamy

Yasmeen Ghauri

flickr/callmewanda

A Feast for The Eyes is extraordinary. One of my favourite Vogue USA pieces ever.:heart:
The group shots are beautifully styled and wonderfully structured in their pure decadence and luxury. If only they would return to this.:innocent:
Thanks tito :flower:

Chanel Haute Couture, A/W 1991...the ads
model: Christy Turlington

flickr/callmewanda

Style Guide:heart::rolleyes:
Vogue, UK, May 1997
model: Linda Evangelista
Mario Testino

modascans.net

I have always loved those photos of Naomi, Linda, and Christy in the tub. Aren't there more of them? I seem to recall a version where Naomi is not hiding her lovely face.
:lol:Surely there are more from this party tub scene,but only a few made the rounds! Anyhow the ones that made it are legendary! Apparently it was a big mess,Stallone wet up the girls while they were in the tub and the whole bit...wet hair....girls shrieking,jokes! Just a fun mess:heart:. Photo Photo Source:www.naomicampbell-nc.net

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:woot:The 2nd Supermodels 90s thread:heart:! Here's some of my favs from that time who I don't think made it to this thread. Nadege,Heather and Niki on the runway 1991-92. Photo Source:soulstyle,corbis

Attachments

• 0000274644-004.jpg
    0000274644-004.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 5
  • VE002837.jpg
    VE002837.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 1278634.jpg
    1278634.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 9
Thank Omifan! great shot of Niki :heart: and I never knew the story behind the famous bath-tub pics. That explains Linda's expression :P

Great pictures Omi. I like what Nadege is wearing. Looks like something by Claude Montana.

The girls with Versace at his A/W 1991 Atelier collection.
2vuj81y.jpg

bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->