Accescorize

yes...i'm a sucker for some of their earrings!!! love them. :P however, ive moved to ny and ive found this new jewelry designer that just has awesome deals! i dont know if youve heard of www.ilovemybubu.com. but you gotta be into pearls too like me. :heart:

oooh accessories are my weakness!!!

valentina...mi piace il tuo gatto....miao....

i agree...i think the store as a whole is really pretty and sparkly...but when you look at anything up close...it doesn't quite cut it... i'd rather do vintage for that price...

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 25 2004, 03:05 PM

i agree...i think the store as a whole is really pretty and sparkly...but when you look at anything up close...it doesn't quite cut it... i'd rather do vintage for that price...
[snapback]406407[/snapback]​

I agree..99% of the time its just soul-less and too obviously mass produced.

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 25 2004, 02:05 PM

[snapback]406407[/snapback]​

Grazie, si chiama Biscotto :smile:

prego...che bello...il gatto de i mie genitore si chiama grigio...

sorry for my bad italian...i speak better than i write...i never know whether to end the word in an a or an o.... :mellow: :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 27 2004, 11:21 PM
prego...che bello...il gatto de i mie genitore si chiama grigio...

sorry for my bad italian...i speak better than i write...i never know whether to end the word in an a or an o.... :mellow: :lol:
[snapback]408819[/snapback]​

No prob :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->