theFashionSpot's project runway game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new theme is quite interesting. I like it! I'll definitely try to get my entry posted when it's done. :wink:

Here's my quickly done entry:

1zq7yvt.jpg

It's obviously not a conventional airline :P
The look is inspired by a butterfly's wings and exoskeleton.
Hope you like it. ^_^

Cool look VogueParisLover! If only real airlines would be so daring. :smile:

Hoping to see lots more entries!

Awesome, thanks Hana_N for posting a new theme! This will definitely be on my "To-Do" List. I'm not very familiar with this game, so could you please tell me the duration of each themes? Thanks!

Hana_N u r da best. Definitely goin to take part again and i want everyone to take part in this game and it doenst matter tht u can illustrate great or not. KissenKatja the duration changes sometime its a week or sometime its 2 weeks. so Hana_N shud decide the duration. Mostly its 2 weeks.

Welcome to the thread KissenKatja! The duration is usually about 2 weeks maybe more, depending on the number of entries.

Looking forward to your entry i-man91!

I made something as well, just for fun.:flower:

Attachments

• Airline.jpg
    Airline.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 3
Here's my post. I totally didn't try my best..took me like ten minutes.. yah, bad. Anyway, hope to see more entries.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 13
Don't get down on yourself, KissenKatja, it's great to see your entry. And hopefully it'll inspire more people to enter.

Here's mine kinda sexy lol when i finished i noticed it was kinda "sl*tty" lol but would be a nice uniform for the flight attendants.....

28248l1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
OMg i love it!! brown looks so elegant!! or is it PLUM??? i dunno but i like it hahah the har is GREAT

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see so many entries! I'll post review and results on sunday the 21st, so there's still time for entries!

So here are the results and reviews.

VogueParisLover I like the idea of tieing the theme of flight together with a butterfly and the colors you chose are really nice and calming. It's probably not very practical as an actual uniform but at least it leaves a great impression.

KissenKatja A very lovely and slightly african inspired look perhaps? I enjoy the necklaces infront which creates an interesting focal point to an otherwise minimal dress. This is actually a design I could easily envision as actual uniforms, it has a practical way about it but still a good sense of style.

i-man91 Fresh colors! I love the popping turquoise in an otherwise neutral colored uniform. I like that you designed separate pieces rather than a dress which makes it a very practical uniform.

aaron95 This is a great throwback to airlines in the 50's/60's where there was a certain glamour to aviation. I like the big jewelry in front and your use of color. Purple isn't seen that often in uniforms so that's nice to see.

Couture.Retouch Very sexy but still demure, just how it should be. Your dress definately has a very professional look about it and I imagine something any airline would be happy to put their cabin crew in, and probably something the cabin crew would be comfortable in as it's not too revealing.

And the winner is...

Aaron95

I liked the glamourous look and although it might invite a bit of peeking up the skirts it's also fairly practical, as long as nobody has to bend over. :PCongratulations:flower:

haha well thnx haha now im gonna think about the next theme!! and i REALLY hope you guys participate :smile: ill post is ASAP i just have to finish some work here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->