Adapting a woman's look for a man (and vice versa)

why would it be difficult for men ?
to put it another way, why easier for women.. maybe because most men's clothes are quite neutral. in many cases. they can suit any face, any body, they're practically soul and character-less... design-wise.

whereas women's clothes they can really change the wearer's appearance. so many styles. they also have chiffon and organza... a man who chooses to wear women's clothes can do so more easily if they have a face to match with the clothes they want to wear...
some men's faces are quite masculine, strong jaw, neck... they can just look silly

so we often have to 'edit' the design/look

i wear women's clothes (and shoes) too but i'm noticing they are probably more sport or menswear influenced actually :o and i'd say it's the same for the women's designer collections that i like.
so i wonder what that says about me :lol:

women wearing men's clothes.
women wearing men's clothes styled for women.
men wearing women's clothes.
men wearing women's clothes styled for a man (is there such thing?)
or (me)) men wearing men's clothes styled for a woman :rolleyes:

^ I would agree that women's clothes have more of a 'charge' ... and perhaps more of a sexual agenda.

I will say that I don't like women in ties ... I have bought them for myself, not a man's tie but a tie made for a woman, and still I was very uncomfortable wearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->