Adina Fohlin Scares People

Ummm...Adina is stunning.

Besides the fact that I think the whole thing is silly (the controversy, not the ad), there was only one part of the article that actually made me angry...calling Adina "emaciated." I hate it when the media writes off every model as "emaciated." I thought Adina looked wonderful.

This whole thing could be marketing....or perhaps the ad is a cruel reminder of what is to come......biting, cold, dark winter.....and it freaks people out.

People here get absolutely crazy about making the most of the summer - can't stop obsessing over tans, blonde hair and cheerful smiles. So this commercial is a bit of a cold slap in the face.

oh come on, people aren't scared really. they just like bashing a slightly unconventional ad.

Firstly the title of this thread is hilarious. I had to come in here and check out what exactly about her scares people :lol:.

Yes she may not be a conventional beauty but in no way are her looks deathly frightening. And the commercial is a little strange (to me atleast) but its not that bad.

Oh some people :judge:.

she not scary, maybe intense.
i like her singing :blush:
I find those Palm Pre's ads with the pale lady creepier,...

I actually replied to the video on YouTube and said exactly this, that she was 'stunning'. My response from some random?

"For a corpse".:rolleyes: :judge:

well that's typical for YT and the like :rolleyes: you often get horrible,senseless comments like that.

oh come on, people aren't scared really. they just like bashing a slightly unconventional ad.

Probably...just the general Swedish anti-gothism :lol: Or is it just a Stockholm thing?

The title is so funny. I thought she actually went around like a crazy scaring people.. like "rawrrrr". :rofl: :blush:

I absolutely love Adina and her look. She is so gorgeous! The ad was not bad at all!

Probably...just the general Swedish anti-gothism :lol: Or is it just a Stockholm thing?

nah.. it's just swedish i guess.. our pretending like everything is just fine side of things. we should go more finnish really, more goth, more vodka :wink::rolleyes:

I think she's beautiful! IMO, the lady in the Palm Pre commercials is way creepier.

the ad was quite nice, i didn't think she looked "emaciated" at all, nor very scary....if you've ever seen a candid of her, or pictures of her, she looks MUCH more terrifying in those, not the ad! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

awww.... I actually really like Adina as a model ...

oh goodness. haha. Well i remember when all my friends looked at Gemma Ward and went arrgh! Gollum!

Ewww.... This whole thing is soooo passe... You know, this totally meaningless controversy does nothing but giving recognition to the company (and model).. so obvious, I think..

anyway I love that ad! I wish I could see ones like that in my country..

The piano music and the pretty voice that sang along with it was haunting. Other than that, it was about as scary as a Geico commercial. Which means, not at all.

Oh wow, her voice is so sweet & gentle:heart: I didn't know she could sing.

I think she's stunning. Yes her face is not the 'cute-smiley' girls like in Neutrogina commercials, but it's still very striking and beautiful.

This is kind of ridiculous...

Last edited by a moderator:
saw it on the tv. not frightening or anything but
her eyes are a bit scary, at the same time beautiful. it's a interesting short-ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->