Agnès Boulard AKA Mademoiselle Agnès

agnes1.jpg
agnes6.jpg
agnes7.jpg

madame.lefigaro.fr

I think those mugging pictures are the scariest things I've seen on tFS. :shock:

Nice to see she has a thread, I love her personality, vibe & style.

I think those mugging pictures are the scariest things I've seen on tFS. :shock:

I agree with you. Do you think it was set up? Because which criminal would mug someone while on film, without a face mask. :huh:

they are scary :( omg

however i love her balenciaga scarf outfit

why has it been moved to starstyle, some of her work has technically been posted

i love how people r just discovering her when i ve been watching her on tv for more than 15 yrs now.

haha i go to france a lot and i feel like i have seen her on tv many times but never knew she was so into fashion :lol:

r u serious??? her show back in the 90s was such a hit and it was about fashion

i was less than 10 years old in the 90s :lol:

plus not like i can understand a word of french..

hmm well i speak french and i used to watch her in 95 so that s 15 yrs ago

why has it been moved to starstyle, some of her work has technically been posted

i second that !

WHY IS SHE THERE ???

she's one of the few tv personnalities in France.
she is IN the industry and should be in Behind The Lens.

that's absolutely ridiculous to chose to put her, here.

I'm sorry !

:angry:

ya she should be in behind the lens
but then again a lot of threads should be in different places. like vanessa paradis and victoria beckham should be in art of noise and jennifer lopez should be in starstyle but i guess nobody cares

victoria is not well known for her singing skills is all i can say :lol:

ya she should be in behind the lens
but then again a lot of threads should be in different places. like vanessa paradis and victoria beckham should be in art of noise and jennifer lopez should be in starstyle but i guess nobody cares

that may sound stupid, but i'm REALLY angry for this.

why is Mlle Agnès there ?

why, when obviously it's about her work and personnality (both are very linked) people are interested in. and not only her style.
* is it because she belongs to tv ????

she opened eyes of a lot of french people about fashion.
* she and MC Marek (first) opened my eyes on fashion ...

She belongs to Behind the Lens. She's the girl who's working with Loic Prigent. She's in a certain way linked to all the Signé Chanel, Marc Jacobs and all Loic Prigent's works ... at least to me.

Why would she be there ???????
When some obvious "wannabees" are in the Behind the Lens ??????

BR is really ANGRY !
and WISH explanations ....
:angry::angry:

:mohawk:

:judge:

did she ask for it ?
moreover, nobody's told me that the thread will be moved. and this kind of things is seen as (really) disrespectful, to me !!!!

Finally, a name to a face I've seen many times! Thanks BerlinRocks for creating this thread :flower: She's really enticing to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->