Aishwarya Rai On 60 Minutes

sugarpea

Reaction score
just thought id let yall know: aishwarya rai will be featured on 60 min segment called "the world's most beautiful woman?"

woops...forgot to add that the segment will be on tonight at 7 pm est

:lol: Love your comment about her style sugarpea!!!!!

She very pretty, but "the world's most beautiful woman?" not by a long shot.

she is the most beautiful thats for sure!

I woudnt say shes the best dressed, cuz her ppl made her look bad a cannes. But she without a doubt in my mind is the worlds most beautiulf women. Especially considering she doenst even have a gread body nor cares to obsess over it. Her face is out of this world.

Her eyes are amazing, and I like the fact she's always smiling,laughing and seems to be so bubbly in all of the interview she does.

mmm. not too sure about her. i hate the way she projects this virginal, chaste image. she went out with salman khan for God's sake, she is not as pure as she would like to make out. I think she is stunning though. But i don't like how dhe got mad ar Shahrukh Khan over nothing,but then again i heart him so much...

she is ok, pretty, very pretty BUT not that great. saw her twice, met her once. the close up is a tad bit deceiving

(p.s. impossible, i met sharukh khan as well and some more bollywood dudes:wink: )

ooh did you?? I think he's such a sweetheart. I've met him twice,both times in Bombayand dubai, but the thing is I feel I do go all :wub: groupie around him, and I've never been around him for that long.He's not even technically that good looking -it's the dimples-they get me every time. :blush: what was he like when you met him? please tell...:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
where did u see her? and what did she look like?

I think she is the most beautiful women I have ever seen without a doubt.
I mean ppl can have their opinons and what not but obviously MANY other ppl agree. I havnt seen any other women praised so much for he rbeauty as she has. and she not even a western actress. The clip on 60 mins says it all.

but haters will hate.

you can download the entire interview on www.aishwarya-forever.com

just look for it in the multimedia section

i agree with impossibleprincess...this image she is trying to create of herself as this pure, chaste woman who stays at home is probably not true and also is so damn stereotypical of indian women...she needs to stop and can she stop giggling??? i think she is the most beautiful woman ive seen but her makeup is disgusting (the liquid eyeliner and that freakin lacquer on her lips) and her style is just dreadful..i dont foresee a successful career in hollywood....the chaste image combined with her style and her acting skills wont get her far

it's weird for someone to say she is the most beautiful woman. have they seen ALL the women? and whose opinion is this?

Right on!

I really dislike this phrase 'the most beautiful woman'. That is used to describe Gisele Bundchen a lot which drives me even more crazy. :sick:

When is the media going to stop ramming it down our throats who their idea of the most beautiful woman officially is. It doesn't half get on my nerves.

Rai is a beautiful woman no doubt but there are just so many damn beautiful women in this world, that to bestow such a title on only one, makes the mind boggle. :blink:

she;s alright but i dont think she deserves title of most beautiful woman. maybe one of THE, but NOT "THE"// imo

Call me crazy, but I don't think she's that great. Pretty but not much more, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->