Aishwarya Rai On 60 Minutes

sugarpea said:
you can download the entire interview on www.aishwarya-forever.com

just look for it in the multimedia section

i agree with impossibleprincess...this image she is trying to create of herself as this pure, chaste woman who stays at home is probably not true and also is so damn stereotypical of indian women...she needs to stop and can she stop giggling??? i think she is the most beautiful woman ive seen but her makeup is disgusting (the liquid eyeliner and that freakin lacquer on her lips) and her style is just dreadful..i dont foresee a successful career in hollywood....the chaste image combined with her style and her acting skills wont get her far

there are many things i dont like about Aishwarya Rai:
-her style
-her acting, dont know how to act, fake crying
-giggling, never stop fake giggling
-make up, now lot of make up, make her ugly
-rude to medias, now medias are sick of her

never met her, so i cant say that she is good person, and beautiful looking
i think aishwarya rai got some hollywood movies because she look beautiful onscreen but she is not good actress, people will know, she need to take acting lessons

i found this link about why people hate Aishwarya Rai
http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2006/jul/19slide1.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
but i dont hate Aishwarya Rai, hope she can act well in movies

ChinaLove said:
and yet no one from Bollywood gets a fraction of the kind of attention that someone from Hollywood gets.

I'm sorry but that is RIDICULOUS. When in Paris for the premiere of his film Veer Zaara, French reporters stated that Shah Rukh Khan drew in more crowds at the same hotel as Tom Cruise, where both actors were staying. Cruise was in town for Mission Impossible promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG someone has lost half a brain. The most beautiful woman? If there is such a thing, she is far from it. The title only came from online votes or something - and she's a BOLLYwood star - so she could have the billion or so fellow countrymen voting for her!! LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->