Alain Delon

:heart:
35846l4.jpg

source:unknown

im extremely sorry but i have HEAPS of saved pictures without any sources but couldn't resist to share his intense stare.
i had no life one certain summer and went crazy with right-click save :blush:

Alain Delon Face of Perfume Dior Eau Sauvage
May 13th, 2009
delon dior 468x336 Alain Delon Face of Perfume Dior Eau Sauvage

Dior in order to reach out to new, younger consumers as well as to help older generations reminisce is offering a twist on their next Eau Sauvage campaign.

They have decided to take the unusual step of using a celebrity’s face, French actor Alain Delon’s, but as that person appeared when much younger.

Delon will appear as photographed by Jean-François Périer in 1966 in Saint Tropez when he was 31, the year of the creation of Eau Sauvage by Dior.

Eau Sauvage by Dior was created by perfumer Edmond Roudnitska, who made the perfume legendary and characteristic for its fresh, citrusy notes, composed with spicy lavender on a masculine, woody base.

Dior Parfums said,

“It was obvious. Alain Delon is a myth alive and Eau Sauvage, a classic French perfumery,” “We chose a photo from 1966, because it is the year of creation Eau Sauvage.

This image has not aged and will allow us to reach both the men who remember Delon at that time and younger customers to be seduced by its rebellious and irreverent.”

More than 80 million bottles have been purchased since its launch !
http://www.luxuo.com/beauty/alain-delon-perfume-dior-eau-sauvage.html

WOW I didn't know about this!
and it was announced like in May

^ I love the photo they chose, it's so gorgeous. :wub:
It's really great seeing this ad everywhere in Paris and on tv as well. :smile:

202869-alain-delon-et-marianne-faithful-dans-637x0-2.jpg

source: purepeople

I just brought the Alain Delon Collection DVD.He is such a great actor!
Plus I downloaded some of his films so expect screencaps :smile:

He was perfect. :wub:

Can't wait for those screencaps mrsjamesdean. :smile:

Looove the movie! Thanks so much! :flower:
Edit: which program do you use for capping, mrsjamesdean? Those caps are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
haha just the normal command+shift+3 on mac
cause I downloaded this movie so no copyright

I do have it on dvd but yeah I need to find a good program to over write the copyright ^_^

My favorite one is A Plein Soleil :smile: Days ago I added a cool pic of him in my blog

wow, those screencaps are so beautiful :wub: la piscine is such a great movie. thanks a lot for those pictures, everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->