Alain Delon

I love La Piscine. He and Romy look so great together in this movie. :wub:

Thanks a lot for the great caps mrsjamesdean. :flower:

Girl On A Motorcycle

My Screencaps

I would've done it earlier but too busy but enjoy!

Thank you so much, mrsjamesdean! Too bad I can't give you any more karma. D:

Haha no worries,I'm going to do Plein Soleil :shifty: later in the week or next week or when I finish stuff for school.

Does anyone know which magazines have been printing the new Dior ads with Alain? I'd love to get a copy :flower:

^ I didn't see it much on magazines but it was on my bus stop billboard for a short time. Definitely a good way to start a day:D
Anyone noticed they photoshopped the picture ? No more cigarette!

(katnip.wordpress.com and couleurparfum.com)

And I saw Plein Soleil the other day, it's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^I saw a little article in Paris Vogue on how Dior chose Alain accompanied by the picture (Well I'm assuming that's what the expert meant)so yeah I was when are we going to see the actual ad plus is the advertising just for France? I would assume so because he isn't that recognized around other countries obviously

Thanks Fantomette, I'm hoping it will at least pop up in French Vogue or something. That's funny about the photoshopped cigarette, I never would've noticed ^_^

mrsjames dean do you know where i can download or watch Plein Soleil online

^ I have the DVD that I brought in a chain entertainment store so if I found it,you can but yeah I recommend download it from any torrent site is your best bet i.e
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1589610

If you don't know what a torrent is (don't worry I didn't either when I first heard about it and it took me ages) try googling threads on it

^ I have the DVD that I brought in a chain entertainment store so if I found it,you can but yeah I recommend download it from any torrent site is your best bet i.e
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1589610

If you don't know what a torrent is (don't worry I didn't either when I first heard about it and it took me ages) try googling threads on it

oh man! I owe you big time. thanks again.

He's the love of my life! Haha :P:heart:
I love him. I think he is an icon, as well as Marlon Brando and Paul Newman. Very charming in my opinion. I watched "La Piscine" and could die. Oh God B)

I love these pictures! They were a lovely couple

14070015.jpg

15284572.jpg
15882464.jpg
15284586.jpg
14070125.jpg

Romy Schneider canalblog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member