Alberta Ferretti F/W 09.10 : Dorothea, Madisyn, Nimue and Viktoriya by Steven Meisel

I love how frenetic these are! I see Madisyn, Viktoriya, and is that Dorothea?

Dorothea, Madisyn, Nimue & Viktoriya. Looks promising. I love the blowing pages in the wind. :flower:

Vika. finally. thank god.
haha

is it just me or are Alberta Ferretti campaigns one of the best Meisel produces each season? there's something je ne se qua about them that makes it look totally amazing.

i love the setting, not so sure about the color scheme and witch makeup

Really beautiful. Typical Meisel posing. Amazing setting. One of the best campaigns so far. Just really good.

^Very Meisel for sure. His work for Alberta Ferretti has just been fantastic.

ETA: Goodness, the flying pieces of paper are actually so perfect. Stylized chaos!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the scenario, with all the pages flying in the air.

the poses are ridiculous.. SO corny and SO supermodel-y.. this isn't 1999 anymore, Meisel. Let it go and join us ten years later. :rolleyes:

I will say that perhaps it's time for AF to consider changing the font of its logo...throughout the few great seasons of campaign photographs it's always the white sans-serif text that ends up being terribly anticlimatic/out-of-place :doh:

This is pure beauty, i love every ad, finally a campaign that i like entirely this season.

so stupid concpet fell harry poter

Love this so much :heart: The last shot, especially, is absolutely gorgeous! Definately one of the best campaigns so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->