Alexander Rybak

M

Magnus

ormpvt.jpg

nrk.no

From Wikipedia;
Alexander Rybak (Belarusian: Аляксандр Рыбак, born 13 May, 1986 in Minsk, Soviet Union) is a Norwegian violinist, singer, composer and actor. Rybak represented Norway in the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow, Russia. Rybak won the contest with 387 points—the highest a country has achieved in the history of Eurovision—with "Fairytale," a song he wrote and composed. "Fairytale" is one of the songs from Rybak's debut album Fairytales.

Alexander Rybak @ Eurovision Song Contest 2009 - 05/16/09

celeb-city

I don't know what to think about him fashion wise but he's got skills :-)

I'm so annoyed by him. But I do like his new song 13 Horses from the upcoming album.

You can call me stupid, but when i happened to be at his concert in St.Petersburg i felt myself as a crazy-fan :lol:
I took a photo of us and was soo haappy
lol))

Also,it`s realy funny that he had stolen a million of 10-15 years old girls`s hearts :shock:
True-fans were really mad about him

Last edited by a moderator:
does he plan to go international soon? also heres a random photo i found of him topless for the ladies :lol:

alex-HOT-alexander-rybak-7830312-864-1152.jpg

credit: fanpop

as far as i know he had 2 concerts in NY and a big tour in Europe (chiefly in Russia,Germany,Ukrain,Poland)
I saw him,stop,I TOUCHED him, so i can say he has a great body.Therefore i can be his fan :D

i think he is very sweet and true in what he is doing. Maybe that's why he is soo different from others eurovision winners.

Had 13 Horses on repeat like all night today, lol. It's so dramatic and sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->