Alexander Wang F/W 12.13 : Kati Nescher by David Sims

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
SHOW OF STRENGTH: Alexander Wang booked photographer David Sims and model Kati Nescher for his fall ad campaign, two newcomers to the designer. In the black-and-white ads, Nescher strikes, in Wang’s words, a “strong and statuesque” demeanor in a white full-length trench. The campaign will break digitally and also appear in the print editions of Love and Interview, as well as Carine Roitfeld’s upcoming magazine, CR.

wwd.com

The Coat is beautiful, simple that's it.

Did Sims shot this during the lunch break of the McQ campaign? Same hair, same pose, same effects.

Well, after a very bleak collection from him, I wasn't expecting much for the campaign, so this isn't so bad. I do love how it's in black and white. Definitely adds to the demeanor they were trying to convey.

Eventhough I don't like her expression (is she sucking her cheeks?), I like the campaign. Very clean and simple and focussed on the clothes and I like the placement of the logo.

That coat looks fantastic. But the hair ruins the shot for me.

is Q by McQueen looking as Alexander Wang or Wang advertising is the copy of Q? anyway, i don`t see the difference in art/creative direction and even in hairdo (i`m quite sure it`s Guido Palau)

I love David but is work is starting to get very repetetive, looks like McQ and also looks like previous campaigns he did for Valentino befora Debora!
He needs to change it up!

I like the simplicity of it. This collection was very much in the details. I just hate the hair.

the coat is really on point ! the buttons and the cuts are fabulous ! the second look is alright, the mask cover half of the face ... ! mehh

The point is that the clothes look stunning. Simple and straight to the point- no bull****. I like that.

I like the hairstyle as well as that coat. Nice campaing!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->