Alexis Bledel

Omg, I remember playing that scene over and over again, I reallllly wanted them to be together in the series:P. I still think Rory and Jess were the cutest couple from GG.:blush:
nooo :shock: :angry: her and logan!!!! :heart:

^_^Awww Her face is absolutely precious in #79 - how old is she there? She doesn't look a day over 21...:rolleyes:

Omg, I remember playing that scene over and over again, I reallllly wanted them to be together in the series:P. I still think Rory and Jess were the cutest couple from GG.:blush:
I've started to get into that show on E4. They haven't hooked up yet (I assume that they do?) but I love Milo Ventimiglia. :blush: They talk so damn fast though, which makes me want to turn off at times, but I guess that's part of the appeal. :angry:

Family Guy mocked that aspect perfectly:

I've started to get into that show on E4. They haven't hooked up yet (I assume that they do?) but I love Milo Ventimiglia. :blush: They talk so damn fast though, which makes me want to turn off at times, but I guess that's part of the appeal. :angry:

Oops, sorry to have spoiled that for you :blush:.
Milo Ventimiglia is absolutely gorgeous, when they split I was so sad:(.

And myown, I never really liked Logan, I mean, they were cute, but still, not as perfect as Rory and Jess were:lol::heart:. I guess that has a lot to do with my personal taste in men as well:innocent:.

Now that I watch the show again I realize how Jess is a little a**hole and I never would have wanted Rory to end up with him! Yes, he's darn attractive... :wink:... but... I've switched to the Logan/Rory camp.

Yeah, it's a lot smarter to pick Logan for lots of reasons, but still, Jess... :ninja::heart:
:rofl:

I totally team Rory/Logan. I love watching their scenes together. Super adorable.

Logan was fine but I still think she should be with Jess.The chemistry beetwen them was unbelievable...

^ team jess!! though i love both because one is the bad boy you love in high school and the other is the awesome rich boy who buys you a birkin bag!! (<- jk thats not why logan was a good boyfriend....well not the ONLY reason haha).

Alexis/Milo did have really good chemistry though!

What about Dean? :innocent: :blush: :wink:

I love her rolled khaki pants and earth tone heels in the New York candids.... any ID's yet? :heart:

What about Dean? :innocent: :blush: :wink:

I love her rolled khaki pants and earth tone heels in the New York candids.... any ID's yet? :heart:

Dean was the perfect first boyfriend - and like most perfect first boyfriends one day you wake up and find out you've outgrown them!! haha

Im not sure about her pants but saw a very similar one in Zara yesterday

Alexis Bledel attends the 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 7, 2010 in New York City.

wireimage.com

I don't know, I like the overall look and that colour def suits her, but the dress makes her body look like it has no shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->