Alexis Bledel

^True! She seems ageless! lol
But she is has this fresh beauty, so goregous.

She looks really pretty at the Ysl party, the dress is a little mature for her but I really love the shoes, their fab.

Holy crap, I can't believe she's 28 years old! I thought she was my age, like 21 or something! That means she was 19 in the beginning of Gilmore Girls! :o Wow......

^and she looked super young in first season. Adorable girl.

I love her style... it seems very her... like she's not trying to be too trendy or cool or something she's not... she seems to stay very true to herself.

Holy crap, I can't believe she's 28 years old! I thought she was my age, like 21 or something! That means she was 19 in the beginning of Gilmore Girls! :o Wow......

I know. I get the same thing though and my age is never really revealed by my face.. :innocent: :lol:

I love her last two fancy dresses :wub:

Actress Alexis Bledel attends the launch party for the Vogue Eyewear / CFDA Capsule Collection at Sunglass Hut - Times Square on June 22, 2010 in New York City.

nice outfit again... i´m surprised that Emmy is way taller then Alexis...

omg she looks sooo great plus it is uncommon for her to be so playfull infront of paps and all :smile: love it !

Oh she looks great! It's such a simple outfit but for some reason it looks fantastic on her.

She looks flipping adorable. And yes, she looks way younger than 28. Not that 28 is old or anything...says the 28-year-old. ;-)

Lovely ensemble on Alexis. She's sophisticated beyond her years as well as humble. I hope to meet her again! :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->