Alexis Bledel

Seriosuly, I love her new hair! Darker, shorter, bringing a sophisticated feel to her still-youthul self.
Also, the darker shade brings out her fair, freckled skin and her gorgeous eyes, which, in my opinion, are the most beautiful eyes in entertainment.

the only think I don't like about it so much is that it makes her look older but I think it's that its short but this colour makes her eyes look unreal

Her new hairstyle suits her great. She looks awesome at the Beckley By Melissa Spring 2013 collection party.

the only think I don't like about it so much is that it makes her look older but I think it's that its short but this colour makes her eyes look unreal

It makes her look her real age, which is always good when one is in their thirties. :wink:

vuxy3zk0cnkche7hjjg3.jpg

crushable

I read that Alexis is fighting for a major role in the movie "'Fifty Shades of Grey" with Ashley Greene. Keep my fingers crossed for her! She is perfect for this role.

Edit:
Unfortunately, this is not true...

ELLE: We heard a little rumor you might be cast as Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey…
AB: I don't know where it came from. All I know about are some fan-made trailers on the internet I've seen, but that's the only thing I've heard.

ELLE: Were you flattered by them or freaked out?
AB: Both.

ELLE: Have you read the books?
AB: Only the first one.

elle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
December 6, 2012: Actress Alexis Bledel arrives at the Chrildren's Defense Fund of California 22nd Annual Beat The Odds Awards at Beverly Hills Hotel on in Beverly Hills, California.

Alexis+Bledel+Children+Defense+Fund+California+vK5-Mfm-Omcl.jpg
Alexis+Bledel+Children+Defense+Fund+California+AwsAP0IB5UYl.jpg

zimbio/Mark Davis/Getty Images North America

Alexis Bledel walks into her trailer on the set of hew new movie Remember Sunday on Wednesday (January 16) in New Orleans, La.

Alexis Bledel bundles up while walking around the set of her new television movie Remember Sunday on Thursday (January 17) in New Orleans, La.

Alexis Bledel holds a cup of coffee while filming on the set of her new movie Remember Sunday on Saturday (January 19) in New Orleans, La.

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->