Alexis Bledel

So happy to see the new photos! Thank you. :flower:

Alexis Bledel keeps it dressy while filming on the set of her upcoming movie Remember Sunday on Friday (January 25) in New Orleans, La.

justjared

19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - 01/27/13

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Alexis Bledel holds hands with her beau Vincent Kartheiser at the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards held at the Shrine Exposition Center on Sunday (January 27) in Los Angeles.
The 31-year-old actress rocked a Rena Lange dress, House of Lavande Vintage jewels, and an Amanda Pearl clutch.

justjared

I had no idea she's dating Pete Campbell. Did they meet on Mad Men or were they dating before that? She looks so pretty and green is a good color for her.

I had no idea she's dating Pete Campbell. Did they meet on Mad Men or were they dating before that?

I'm pretty sure they met on set.

I watched the SAG Awards but am sad I missed her last night! I really like this couple. :blush:

She should get back on tv. I miss her.

In a twist Shakespeare would love, Gilmore Girls‘ Alexis Bledel has joined Fox’s comedy pilot Friends & Family as a romantic interest for Jason Ritter, TVLine has learned.

Ritter, of course, was last seen romancing Bledel’s former Gilmore mom, Lauren Graham, in NBC’s Parenthood.

The actress formerly known as Rory will play Stacey to Ritter’s Gavin in the single-camera project, an adaptation of the British comedy Gavin & Stacey.

The potential series is written by David Rosen (I Just Want My Pants Back), with Jane Tranter, Julie Gardner, Henry Normal and Gavin & Stacey creators James Corden and Ruth Jones also serving as EPs.

Stacey is described as sweet and strong ”but willing to do the weird stuff.” In the pilot, the Pennsylvania native — who’s hit it off with co-worker Gavin through their Skype and Facebook interactions — travels to New York for their first date… which goes south when the oysters Stacey ate at dinner make her violently ill.
tvline

Alexis & Vincent are engaged! I wonder what she'll wear for the wedding... :flower:

Wedding bells soon will be ringing for Mad Men co-stars Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser.

A rep for Kartheiser confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that the couple is “recently engaged.”

Bledel, 31, and Kartheiser, 33, first stepped out as a couple in October at a New York City art event, though they reportedly had been dating since last spring. The duo met on the set of the Mad Men, where Bledel played a neglected housewife who engages in an ill-fated affair with Kartheiser’s seedy Pete Campbell.

More over at The Hollywood Reporter.

Actress Alexis Bledel attends the premiere of Disney ABC Television and The Hallmark Hall of Fame's "Remembering Sunday" at the Fox Studio Lot on April 17, 2013 in Century City, California.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mateor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->