All About Eyebrows

Well I noticed growth in only a few weeks, I got the results I wanted in like 3 months maybe? This was about 4-5 years ago and I never had to do it again. I just got the extra strength men's because that is what the magazine said.

^I think it's great to have a thread specially for thickening eyebrows...I hate looking through that mess of a thread to find what I'm looking for :ninja:

So...you can't buy Rogaine in Denmark, and you can't have it shipped from abroad because the customs will confiscate it. Crap.

Genetically my eyebrows are a nice medium, in fact some of my relatives have hair genes that you might say are too strong... my cousin is still rocking the unibrow :brows:

So...you can't buy Rogaine in Denmark, and you can't have it shipped from abroad because the customs will confiscate it. Crap.

i checked amazon. they don't ship it here, but there are some private sellers who would on amazon. do you think that it would end up in customs aswell? i am curious to try it (the rogaine^^)

ryan i think unibrow can make a guy look quite fascinating, but depending on the face

why would rogaine get stopped at customs?
if a friend sends it to you, would that work too...

ryan i think unibrow can make a guy look quite fascinating, but depending on the face

^Yes, fascinating. :smile:

Because it's illegal to import, obviously. BF tried to purchase it a couple of times. He got busted two times and he got a warning from the Danish tax department (they handle customs). :flower:
He said it made his scalp super flaky though, and that he'd much rather shave his head than look like he'd been out in a snow storm :lol:

i checked amazon. they don't ship it here, but there are some private sellers who would on amazon. do you think that it would end up in customs aswell? i am curious to try it (the rogaine^^)
There is a slight chance that it might...you just never know. I'm still considering...

i don't know much about these import laws.. :neutral:

i have to send something to someone in France...

anyways... back on topic ^^

How to make thick eyebrows look neat

I have thick eyebrows so I don't need to pencil them in and if I put makeup over them, it looks too thick and I don't like how it looks. So usually I just leave them alone but then they can look sloppy. What can I do to make them look all smooth and neat? I've tried clear mascara that didn't do anything. Maybe someone can recommend some good products?

Have you tried plucking and trimming? I kind of have the same problem as you, but it all goes away when I trim... Except I'm too lazy!

Maybe you could do your eyebrows at a hair saloon with someone specialized on that ?

Don't do anything to your eyebrows - don't pluck or trim. There's no reason. An old toothbrush and some hairspray works just fine.

Spray some hairspray on your old (clean! :D) toothbrush, then brush your brows into place. If you want to make sure it lasts all day, then spray a tiny bit of hairspray on your finger and dab it onto your brows to keep them in place.

im a guy, so i usually brush my eyebrows after i brush my hair. :lol:

i pluck every so often just to make sure it doesn't look like two Velcro strips sitting on my face.

When I get my eyebrows threaded, afterwards they rub them with a cottonball soaked in witch hazel. It's antiseptic AND makes the hairs softer/less rigid (I have very thick eyebrows also).

I also think trimming makes a HUGE difference. You just have to be consistent with it.

^I do the witch hazel thing, before and after using my epilator, before and after plucking my weirdly shaped eyebrows... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DangerClose
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->