Allison Burns bags

laineybugz

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a gold hobo similar to the one Cameron Diaz has?(see attached pic) Feel free to post other styles of gold bags! :flower:

Her's is actually by a brand called T-bags. It used to be available at girlshop.com, but it's not there anymore. There are other bags by that brand, but not in gold. I did a google search on "gold hobo bag" and it pulled up a bunch of site. Particularly, there is a site called www.allaboutattitude.com that had a lot of hobos. This one kind of looks like Cameron's http://www.aboutattitude.com/dhan_cmel_i6300gold.html.

Hers is the Faithful sling bag by Allison Burns
all001faithfule.jpg

on sale at http://www.shoppingallure.com for $230
but there are a LOT of look alikes on ebay if you do a search by metallic hobo

Thanks for all the contributions, I think the style of the Allison Burns one looks more like Cameron D's although for that proce I might just settle fot the one on allaboutattitude, as it's seasonal status won't last for long.Thanks again :flower:

the allison bag is sold on ebay for like $150 or something.

the one on aboutattitude is called the melie bianco hobo bag. you can find the metallic ones on ebay for cheaper than their $45. like $25-$35. on www.nessaleestyles.com , she has them and you can use the 20% code VIP1. the black and white ones are usually more expensive on ebay.

I haven't seen other ones that look like the Allison Burns, just hobos that are similar to it. You might be able to find a seller on ebay that has the Lush replica of the Allison Burns Faithful which goes for about $60.

I'm on a search for a hobo also, so I have a lot of info. lol.

I've got the imitation, it's sold at Aldo stores. The bag comes in silver, gold and black. I posted some pictures of it, when I first bought it... They're in the "metallics" topic. :flower:

the metallics might not last many more seasons.. that's why i bought it in the midnight color.

Curious said:
Her's is actually by a brand called T-bags. It used to be available at girlshop.com, but it's not there anymore. There are other bags by that brand, but not in gold. I did a google search on "gold hobo bag" and it pulled up a bunch of site. Particularly, there is a site called www.allaboutattitude.com that had a lot of hobos. This one kind of looks like Cameron's http://www.aboutattitude.com/dhan_cmel_i6300gold.html.

When you wrote www.allaboutattitude.com , you meant www.aboutattitude.com, right? :huh:

yea that's the allison burns bag...i got one for a friend as a gift but decided to get her sthing else so now i gotta get rid of it...it looks alright when worn but when its just sitting there it doesn't look too hot

Thanks lizzyb!Purple are you located in England like me, coz I haven't been in Aldo for ages so I'll have to pop in and have a look. Meowmix you can give me that unwanted allison burns bag :wink: Kidding!

I had a look on ebay and some of the replicas look a bit cheap-the quality of the material(not leather) and the colour.I also found 3 authentic allison burns bags that after adding international shipping would cost me $230 (about £120), do you think it's worth it for me to purchase one. I am aware of the fact and as luna said that metallics may not last many seasons, however I do really like it.HELP! :flower:

laineybugz said:
Thanks lizzyb!Purple are you located in England like me, coz I haven't been in Aldo for ages so I'll have to pop in and have a look. Meowmix you can give me that unwanted allison burns bag :wink: Kidding!

I had a look on ebay and some of the replicas look a bit cheap-the quality of the material(not leather) and the colour.I also found 3 authentic allison burns bags that after adding international shipping would cost me $230 (about £120), do you think it's worth it for me to purchase one. I am aware of the fact and as luna said that metallics may not last many seasons, however I do really like it.HELP! :flower:

if you like it buy it... fashion goes in circles and it may be "out" next year but it'll be "in" back in 5 years. trust me if the bag's quality is very good, your bag will last for at least three trendy seasons, that's like 10-12 years :flower:

considering the retail usually starts at $240something... if you really like it get it. there are other alternatives though i'm sure

meowmix said:
considering the retail usually starts at $240something... if you really like it get it. there are other alternatives though i'm sure
*ahem* Mine was about fourty bucks... :wink:

Wow, thanks for all your help I've decided I'm going to get it, or might put it on my gift list for my birthday thats coming up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->