Allison Burns bags

laineybugz said:
Thanks lizzyb!Purple are you located in England like me, coz I haven't been in Aldo for ages so I'll have to pop in and have a look.
Sorry, I hadn't seen this before. I'm actually in Canada, but I imagine the selection isn't hugely different. I feel like it's been promoted as one of their more major new bags, so they've likely brought it into different countries.
Good luck in getting it in the future!

Hi :flower:

I :heart: Cameron's bag, but It's too expensive for me :cry: (245$)

So I was thinking about getting the one from www.aboutattitude.com :

1104gold.jpg

It's 129$

But I have never seen it in real life so I don't know if this is good quality. And if it really looks like the original bag.

What do you think ? Have you ever order from www.aboutattitude.com ?

Thank you :flower:

it looks like they just used the pic for the real bag

Maybe the fake one is like this:

3812ke.jpg

I don't like it :doh: It has a really weird shape :huh:

They are all authentic..

But if you're looking for the gold one.. the lsat link is not gold.. it's a tan color...

don't pay more than 245+shipping for it.. you can just order it from allisonburns.com

yay they ship international! Thank you luna :P

whoa, 50$ for shipping rates :shock:

6300gold.jpg

Yes! I have this bag and I love to carry it to dress up a simple outfit like a pair of jeans and white shirt. Sooo fun!!

and....don't go spend a ton of money on a gold metallic hobo because it's a trend. You know what I mean? It's hot right now though.

I used to crave the Alison Burns bag until I got one and I realized that the strap was way too short. I prefer my Julie Knapp Ryan Hobo. (Now I have two Burns bags that just sit in my closet-- what a waste!)

Problem is, I can't really wear my metallic hobos now that every B-list celebrity has one. When that chick from the Grudge or Paris Hilton is wearing something, then I know that it's on the way out.

Sell the AB bags on ebay.. get your cash back.

Neni I noticed on one of the descriptions of the bag it said the lining was pink satin??I ordered my authentic AB bag from the vipfashions ebay store(very fast shipping!) and the lining was pink but not satin and I'm sure all the other authentic AB bags I looked at were not satin lined.This may tell you that it might not be authentic.Word of advice about the leather when you do get your bag , it may arrive with or after using it a few times crinkle, but don't be alarmed the bag will look more real I think.I know someone who has a fake one that's proabably plastic or imitation leather and it has no crinkles which makes the shape of it look weird.Don't know if anyone else can relate to this.

The lining fabric is actually a pink bengaline. It's a typical handbag lining fabric.. maybe the seller was confused and just called it satin because of it's sheen?

luna said:
Sell the AB bags on ebay.. get your cash back.

I would, but I paid retail for the bags and I would feel bad if I had to sell them for a fraction of what I paid for.

You're right, though-- I should at least put one up to see how much it could go for.

I personally like the design of some of her bags (like the hobo), but I live in Europe, so I can't check the quality of the item in person, as she hasn't any shop here. I was thinking about getting her bag via internet (she has a site), but before I wanted to have some advice from someone who owns one of her bags or has seen them in person. Thanks! :flower:

There are already threads about this bag. The quality is okay. Not great... I own the faithfull bag in midnight... it's a cool bag... but i wouldn't buy it again if I could go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->