Goyard bags / luggage

Reaction score
Hello! I've been noticing women around NYC carrying these bags and remember someone mentioning the bags/luggage on a thread. Does anyone know where I can purchase Goyard or a website that lists different styles?

Thanks!!!

As far as I know, Goyard does not have an official website.

In the United States, Goyard is only carried at select Barneys New York locations. There is an actual in-store boutique at the Barneys in Manhattan. Also, the barneys.com site has a couple styles under Women's Accessories but nowhere near the selection they have at the actual boutique.

Originally posted by social*butterfly@Jan 11th, 2004 - 12:13 pm
Hello! I've been noticing women around NYC carrying these bags and remember someone mentioning the bags/luggage on a thread. Does anyone know where I can purchase Goyard or a website that lists different styles?

Thanks!!!
goyard handbags?

i haven't heard about this....can anyone else validate this as an upcoming trend?

And no thanks to Julie Gilhart. That woman has a brilliant eye!

I see another massive hit for her. She seems to have an enthusiatic love for the underrated or lesser known;always taking risks. I mean,it was she,solely responsible for bringing the Belgians stateside. So you can draw your own conclusions about Goyard :lol:

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 13th, 2004 - 9:57 pm
I see another massive hit for her. She seems to have an enthusiatic love for the underrated or lesser known;always taking risks. I mean,it was she,solely responsible for bringing the Belgians stateside. So you can draw your own conclusions about Goyard :lol:
:lol:

Goyard is actually not a new trend. THey have been around since 1853 which is one year longer than Vuitton. they introduced trunkmaking and a monogram befor Vuitton. It is a very exclusive company and can only be found at four stores in the world, The original location is on the Rue Faubourg-St Honore and Barneys NY in Manhattan and Miami, as well as Isetan in Japan. THey also are well known for theie custom orders. I'll be happay to answer any other question

Danny :wink:

Goyard is the elites best kept secret, a gorgeous luxury brand.
Andre Leon Talley has a healthy collection.

Originally posted by Vuittonista@Mar 4th, 2004 - 4:09 pm
Goyard is actually not a new trend. THey have been around since 1853 which is one year longer than Vuitton. they introduced trunkmaking and a monogram befor Vuitton. It is a very exclusive company and can only be found at four stores in the world, The original location is on the Rue Faubourg-St Honore and Barneys NY in Manhattan and Miami, as well as Isetan in Japan. THey also are well known for theie custom orders. I'll be happay to answer any other question

Danny :wink:
wow...i never knew...good to know...thanks! :flower:

I love Goyard. I was thinking about picking up one of the big shopper totes before I go away in April. I don't know what color I want though, what do you guys think?

Which SFA has them? From what i was told Barneys new york and beverly hills were the only stores authorized so far to sell them.

Originally posted by MJCouture@Mar 19th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
I love Goyard. I was thinking about picking up one of the big shopper totes before I go away in April. I don't know what color I want though, what do you guys think?
Red :woot:

Originally posted by Gobi+Mar 21st, 2004 - 6:43 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gobi @ Mar 21st, 2004 - 6:43 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MJCouture@Mar 19th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
Red :woot: [/b][/quote]
Yes! That is what I was thinking! It will really make the bag a lot more lively. I will go in next week and pick it up, I read in the Style Section today that next week there will be a customize event for hotstamping, and that two members of the Goyard family will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->