Goyard bags / luggage

Does anyone know if the London shop has opened yet? I'm dying to go and check out all the bags - I'm leaning towards the more masculine styles, but I don't know if my bank account is that way inclined.....

Does anyone know if the London shop has opened yet? I'm dying to go and check out all the bags - I'm leaning towards the more masculine styles, but I don't know if my bank account is that way inclined.....

The London store opened! 116 Mount Street Mayfair, London W1K 3NH (phone number and email are on the Goyard site, can't copy anything of it, otherwise I would have lol). But I haven't been there yet, just read a post on the purse forum

I think imma save up for a St. Louis. The other bags that you suggested are nice but I cannot afford them. Thanks tho. Wait for my post. Its gon be a while but I will get there. LOL

you're welcome. if you happen to go to Paris then you might be able to afford something else as euro prices aren't as outrageous as in the US (and you would get ~12% VAT back). for a guy the Ambassade or Urbain would be nice

Can anyone ID this wallet? Any idea of its price range?

2ez6zut.jpg

COLLAGE BY ME; PICS FROM MARY-KATEANDASHLEYFAN.ORG

I think that is a standard wallet, I think they call it a long wallet and I think it is around €450.
You can have it with a zippered coin part, or without.

I actually contacted them and this wallet is called the Richelieu. The lovely people over at Goyard sent me a detailled form for this wallet, which I can share with anyone who's interested :flower:

Regarding the price, it's 470€ in black, red and light brown; and 610€ in sorta orangeish, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, sorta wine colour, and white :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^oh that looks better than I expected! Thank you for the pic! Is it yours?

Yes, I enquired about having it personalised a few months back, but I am yet to decide.

i went to the mount st store in london a few weeks ago can't believe the st louis is only £450 i thought it'd be waay more!

yes, PM is the smaller one. However, just got a reply from Goyard London and the small is 480 pounds and the GM is 580 pounds now. Means the smaller is about 40€ more expensive than in Paris. it took them 3 days to reply lol, and they still didn't answer about opening hours lol

does anyone know where i can find swatches/pictures of the available colors? i've done some googling without much luck.. :ermm:

i thought i had seen them on the goyard website in the past but their site is not particularly helpful in terms of showing the products that they offer...

^ChrissyM, this might help you :flower: Well, I hope it does :lol:

6h6auf.png

SOURCE: MY E-MAIL FROM GOYARD PARIS

From the Paris Store; Mens "Ambassodor" is 1,520 Euros in black, 1,940 Euros in the other colors. If you get it sent out of the EU, you save VAT 17.5% ie 1,280 Euros for the black. Furthermore, if Goyard has a store in your home country, shipping is free.

Personalization is 120 Euros for strips and the same for Initials, charged individually.

hi! this may be a repeat question...but does anybody know how much a st louis is at the paris store? i looking into getting the big size. probably around the same one as what nicky hilton totes around. thanks.

Could someone tell me how much this specific style of bag costs, minus the personalization. Thank you! ^_^

x37mth.jpg

source: nytimes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->