Allure April 2004 : Jessica Simpson by Michael Thompson

She looks like she just smoked some pot. It should be retitled..Temptress in a fog.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so seriously sick of Jessica Simpson. Uck. :sick:

Sorry my brain is bouncing every where tonight.

I think that Jessica is HOT! I really like the pic in the bathing suit and absolutely love the suit itself. However, I really don't like the cover. Her hair looks better when it is off of her face...I think. She is still a really beautiful girl.

Bad decision- I didnt even know that was Jessica- she looks horrendous bad attempt at trying to portray her in a high fashion look (alla Britney on the W cover)...and if that was bad enough "temptress in a D cup" I think they is the worst tag line Ive ever read...

jess10.jpg

jess9.jpg

jess11.jpg

i wouldn't say she's ugly, because she is pretty. but i dont like her, the cover or the other photos... :lol:

Thats back from April...

And she is so NOT the smartest dumb blonde in the world. I'm so sick of people saying she is smart at all.

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Oct 11 2004, 07:55 AM
Thats back from April...

And she is so NOT the smartest dumb blonde in the world. I'm so sick of people saying she is smart at all.
[snapback]393530[/snapback]​

You're absolutely right, that issue is from about a half a year ago...

And AMEN.

Originally posted by oanadobre@Oct 11 2004, 07:51 PM
She's channelling Brigitte Bardot. And she's failing... :rolleyes:
[snapback]393490[/snapback]​
My thoughts exactly.Meh, whichever way she is still boring.

Originally posted by Erin@Oct 11 2004, 09:20 AM
You're absolutely right, that issue is from about a half a year ago...

And AMEN.
[snapback]393562[/snapback]​
Yup, I remember that Anna Sui bathing suit. :flower:

I'm sorry everyone, wasn't aware of that this was an old issue.
But it's always fun to look at pictures, so no harm done.

I believe someone posted this magazine cover and pics ages ago because I remember everyone dissed her...but no harm done :flower:

Thats a nice haircut, but I dont think it suits Jessica.

I didn't like the cover photo because of the bangs and the close-up. But she looks gorgeous in the other 2 pictures. She is beautiful, and seems so sweet and down-to-earth. I'm a big fan!!! :heart:

Why does this cover seem so familiar.... I think we've seen it posted before. I remember commenting on how she resembled Chewbacca on the cover.

Originally posted by oanadobre@Oct 11 2004, 06:51 AM
She's channelling Brigitte Bardot. And she's failing... :rolleyes:
[snapback]393490[/snapback]​
:lol:

I think her bangs are clip on extentions. I remember watching an award show when her and Nick were hosting and she had bangs just like that. She said that her hair stylist clipped them in for fun.

wait... isnt she the same one who talked bad about hooter girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->