Allure May 2009 : Blake Lively by Michael Thompson

LUXXX

Reaction score
The cover is previewed in the new US Weekly with Lindsay Lohan, it's a close up of her face and she has dark rimmed eyes...sort of similar to her W cover. She looks a bit manly.

I like Blake, and I'm interested to see the cover.
thanks for the cover info LUXX

I'm sure it won't be as stunning as her Vogue cover but I'm excited to see :wink:

I am sick of her getting so many mag covers. She is a bland as they come, vanilla x2. Everyone knows Leighton is the heart of that show and she can act rings around Blake. I think she and Jessica Szohr should get more covers

Whatever keeps Allure alive until things improve, revenue-wise, is fine by me, because I don't want to see this magazine disappear.

I'm guessing Blake sells really well? I mean why else would Vogue put her on the cover unless she tested well...same for W and all the rest of them who suddenly decided she is the next big thing. I mean she's ok, just gives rather bland interviews and refuses to acknowledge her relationship.

Does anyone have the numbers for her Vogue cover?

Cover for all who are curious.

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Allure May 09

Thank you for scanning it!

The cover is unflattering, but the eye makeup is cool.

!! :ninja:
Worst Blake cover so far?

I love Blake and she's very pretty, but I'm not a big fan of the cover. It's too much close up. I was expecting more.

"Get a Great Body" but..why they show Blake's huge face?

bad bodytext..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->