Allure May 2015 : Blake Lively by Mario Testino

testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Allure May 2015 : Blake Lively by Mario Testino

allure.com

It's certainly beautiful, but a missed opportunity. The coverline screams 'get a killer body', and you have Blake with Hollywood's hottest body yet we get a close-up.

Not a fan of the shading.

It's undeniably beautiful! It's refreshing and the layout works.

One thing I've noticed is that Mario's recent work has been really repetitive month after month. The white background and shadowing gets really tiring month after month. Gisele's UK Vogue, Keira's Rouge Coco ad, Charlotte's Vogue Paris and now Blake's Allure. It's all the same.

This is why Allure is one of the few US magazines that I consistently buy.

It´s a nice cover, very Testino (overphotoshoped and all)...

This cover is pretty but we all saw this million times..

She looks so mature here, the brown hair is such a great shift for Blake.

As uninteresting as the prospect of reading about her motherhood experience is to me, she looks beautiful as always and I think they chose a great photo for the cover. She truly does look very happy, and that's instantly more appealing, to me, than one of those "smoldering" sexy type covers.

Wow, this is actually pretty good. Blake rarely takes a bad picture though and Testino's work for Allure (Zombie Jenner portraits withstanding) is far less painful than what he shills out at VF and Vogue.

Love the cover but her eyes look too glossy to me. Almost as if she's drunk or sleepy, or both.

Ugly, i don't get it why she got covers for doing "NOTHING".

This is why Allure is one of the few US magazines that I consistently buy.

I bought Allure with Kendall Jenner on the front and I'm most definitely picking up a copy of this one. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->