Altuzarra S/S 2020 Paris

A bit too Missoni Hippy Happy in spite of the tailoring, I rather see something more structured from him rather than reveling in the resort banality of Jacquemus. He didn't go to Paris to just get sucked into that mediocrity.

This is like Victoria Beckham...It could have been designed by anybody for any other brand trying to have a momentum...
And no Joseph, having a slit on every look doesn’t make it « Altuzarra ».

I really love the shoes but I think that Joseph would have dreamed to be at the helm of a Parisian house. I think he can do wonders in Italy...Tod’s, Ferragamo can be good for him.

HIs is neither awfully offensive nor especially memorable. I guess showing in Paris gives him that illusion of a worthy effort— until you see the offering. I’d imagine any women with a large enough collection of designer duds in their closet can pull these looks together if she wanted to make the effort without spending on his brand. God knows the likes of Proenza/Prabal/Jason Wu have made a career of copying greater talents blankly, so I’d give Joseph a bit of credit as he isn’t so blatantly obvious with his “inspirations”.

With him, I always find myself swiping through the looks quickly to get to the end, where I can see a shot of him LOL He’s always reliably adorable to look at. I'll give him that.

Remember when his clothes were decent? Not even the accessories are cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->