Amber Heard

Oops, I just realised that those pictures were already posted.

Thanks for the poster.

On the Set of "Rum Diary" - June 4, 2009

amber-heard.net

community.livejournal.com/celeb_shoots
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Amber Heard - GQ Italy Magazine March 2009 - HQ Scans
unposted pic
[/SIZE][/FONT]

It's so cool to have some candid.I hope we get more soon.She looks so pretty,a natural beauty.Love that dress :heart:

Amber Heard @ Premiere Of Universal Pictures' "Public Enemies" (June 23, 2009)celebutopia

She is really really pretty.
I like the outfit, however the dress doesn't do much good to her bust.

She's going to be a huge star, she's getting cast in everything.

She looks great! She has certainly signed up for a lot of films (I've noticed that quite a few of them are horror films, too). The next Scream Queen, maybe?

The Joneses on set
2mrs18k.jpg

kukk2.jpg

amber-heard.org

I'm not feeling the Alexander Wang ensemble (I love both pieces, but I think it's the belt that ruins it), but I love the Chloe shoes!

Also, as much as I prefer her with platinum blonde hair, I don't like her dark eyebrows!

Dark eyebrows with that hair is not a good look......

8c8ef0b7f721.jpg

amber-heard.org

i don't like her platinum hair color, better prefer natural blond

Discovered her with All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. She seems to have everything to succeed: beauty, talent and personnality. Good to see she's got her blonde hair back even if I agree this platinium color doesn't really suit her.

amy is so pretty
i watched the informers yesterday and remembered to check the forum to see if she had a thread, i'm glad she does = ]

i'm also glad she's back to being blonde, the dark hair didnt do much for her. The long blonde hair is def her signature mark, just hope she goes one tone darker cause is too blonde right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->