American Horror Story

Tate being Lange´s son was hinted in the first ep I think, she said she had a perfect son or something like that...
I wonder why he doesn´t remember killing those kids...

it is weird that he doesn't remember..i figured there might be a reason to all the kurt cobain references

on an unrelated note there is something about his face that reminds me of jack white

Billie Dean rocked! Bring her back, ASAP! She was cracking me up...

It looks like Constance is using that baby for something in regards to Tate, but Moira seems to be trying to kill it.

i think a baby is what the house wanted all along like a sacrifice so they can all be set free

This show is really great. I love the whole creepy vibe.

Now we know why Tate didn´t remember those kids, his whole story is kinda sad :(
The whole baby thing is so Rosemary´s baby but creepier :smile:

i was super skeptical about this show, being forced to wach episodes at my friends apartment, but i am loving the plot so far. The daughter pisses me off though, and I am waiting for the mom and the cop to have an affair :rofl:

Last episode was kinda meh for me...I hope they can make it better the next eps

ryan murphy is bound to ruin everything :yuk: so enjoy it while it lasts. it's getting a bit messy i stopped trying to figure it out i think its all random events at this point

anyone willing to PM me tonight's spoilers i'd be grateful :flower:

The last episode was complete BS :sick: All over the place and the plot became hypocritical and way more confusing than it had to. I hope it gets back on track ASAP.

I think the show is beginning to decline, the last two episodes were just ok. I guess they can´t deliver great episodes every single week...

I think this week picked up quite a bit, and the direction that the storyline is headed is right up my alley so I'm happy about that ^_^

it picked up but geez where and what's up with all of these characters coming out of nowhere and to add no plot. I mean what was the Black Dahlia in there for?

^I thought it was genious to add the Black Dahlia to the plot, they solved the murder LOL
I agree it picked up... anyone knows how many eps the season´s gonna have?

i wonder what is necessary to be done so the ghosts can rest in peace , the maid said they had to find her corpse, but it can't be only that

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks. I´m glad, the shorter the season the better imo, no need to waste time with pointless stories... 12 means it´s almost over, last episode was 9th.

Yesterday I caught the ending of the home invaders episode on tv. They hinted that the Black Dahlia killer might be a ghost. The police is talking to the Harmons saying that one of the girls was found cut in half, that seems her accomplices were trying to duplicate the BD murder... but we know that they were killed by the ghosts. I missed that the first time I watched it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->