Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!!! She looks amazing, and a lot lot better! Ever since she got treatment, she has looked so much happier in her performances! I so want to see a video!

poor thing,she had perform with an extremely swollen left part of her face at fendi. ther's just been posted the one pic from the daily mail? I'll try to refind the additional ones I looked at this morning.

^Yeah, i thought it could be something to do with the dentist or a tooth problem like an absyss [sp?]

^^^ Okay, well once, i was drunk and fell down the stairs lol. SO, anyways, i had these grazes on my face and i tried to cover them up with foundation and thats exactly what they looked like. Maybe she had an accident. And maybe it was just that...an accident. I dont like to think of her going to a decline again in her mood and behaviour but i guess it is a possibility
I guess this makes me thing this even more because if you look, there is a different in the thickness of her foundation in that area. Hmmm...strange. I sure hope she hasnt fallen and hurt herself =[

Amy with the olsens and karl lagerfeld at the Fendi party, where she performed!
normal_003.jpg
olsen-files

She really looked great at Fendi. I read that she said she was happy to sing at Fendi because she was getting bored. And that she even accepted to sing at bar mitzvah but not weddings because her music was a little bit sad :P.

She has impetigo on her cheek.

Just like that girl from ANTM thought she got that 'flesh eating bacteria' but it turned out to be impetigo? That's what Amy has. Still, gross.

This infection is pretty gross; I hope she's ok. she looks good with Karl L. though.

She really needs a lesson in how to apply makeup.
amybruise-face.jpg

FadedYouthBlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolinaRRG9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"