Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE that picture. Its lovely. Its nice to see all of the different and lovely sides of Amy.

WinehouseSPLA2902_468x810.jpg

Amy seen today near her home in Camden
dailymail

same source
winoGOTCHA2702_228x553.jpg

Amy and friends helped removal men load her stuff into the van outside her home in Bow

^ :lol:. In the march issue of Jalouse there is an article about jonathan kelsey and the amy shoe. They say that amy left her ballet shoes for kelsey's shoes for the redcarpet :smile:.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thats just what i was thinking
Today alone, it was 11 degrees celsius and raining.
I was soooo cold in like 5 layers lol
And thank you for posting those original pics :D

Thanks Marlowe:flower:
I heard she's going to perform at Louis Vuitton's show:woot:

AMY WINEHOUSE is set to pick up a cheque for £500,000 for performing at a one-off gig at the Paris Fashion Week.

The BACK TO BLACK star, who ironically was named WORST DRESSED PERSON at the NME AWARDS(WHO LISTEN TO THEM ANYWAY !!!) this week, is to perform at Louis Vuitton's show, the Sun reports.

Her presence within fashion circles seems to have inspired a number of people, with the newspaper reporting that KARL LAGERFELD has chosen to base some of his fashion lines on her sense of style.

Her trademark beehive hair style was also a prominent feature at London Fashion Week earlier this year, the Sun claims.

The singer is also rumoured to be considering launching her own clothing and cosmetics line, giving people the chance to emulate he own unique sense of style.
source:contactmusic

^ :buzz: omg amy perfoming at paris :woot:. Thanks nelia for posting the news.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way!! If that story is true about her performing, that will be incredible!!!!
Although, i really dont see her as louis vuitton's type of performer...they dont seem to go together!

^ we will see if that story is true. And maybe marc jacobs likes amy :lol:.

From WWD
Fashion Scoops: Amy Wowhouse
Published: Friday, February 29, 2008

AMY WOWHOUSE: Even the stars were star struck when British songstress Amy Winehouse took to the stage for an exclusive concert for Fendi Friday night.

“Forgive my ignorance, I don't know anything about fashion,” declared Winehouse to a crowd who would forgive her anything. The singer, in a strappy black number and sporting her signature hairdo, wooed the stars, including Jessica Alba, the Olsen twins, Kanye West, Rihanna, Claudia Schiffer and Sofia Coppola, and the fashion set, including Karl Lagerfeld, the entire Arnault clan and Silvia Fendi.

amy1ys0.jpg
amy2ne8.jpg

amy3vd0.jpg
amy4an2.jpg

amy5mn6.jpg

^ thank you la bordelique for posting the article. I read the news and wanted to say that in amy's thread. Omg amy is at Paris :buzz: :buzz:

WOW. I LOVE her honestly. She is so charming. GOOOO AMY!
I really like how she dresses too, if i wore what she wears, i would look so plain but she makes it look glamourous in a grungy, im not trying sorta way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->