Anais Mali

Was this ever posted:unsure:?? She's very chic:heart:

Candid Model Off Duty Street-Style
anais_mali_altamira_001.jpg

Source: leaysl.livejournal.com

Shooting for French Vogue in Paris:

twitter.com/Anais_Mali

This looks impressive and Anais is just so expensive.
I feel like we just haven't seen enough of her lately, so at least something to look forward to. Thanks for the info Mark:flower:

So happy to see her on a cover, she looks beautiful and it's so well-deserved! :heart:

Ugh, if Monsieur Saint Laurent were around Anais would so be his muse!

Curious, Why do you say that?

It's just that I've read that he only liked tall models

^ I did base that on her striking looks and energy, I did not take into consideration her height. Although I think that models are taller today, is she significantly shorter than Iman?

I think her agency says 5'9 but I'm pretty sure she's like 5'7.5-5'8. It not usually very noticeable until she's on the runway in the final walk through with the other girls who are actually 5'9 & 5'10

Not that it matters of course :smile: I can't wait to see all the print work she has that should be coming out soon!

I think her agency says 5'9 but I'm pretty sure she's like 5'7.5-5'8. It not usually very noticeable until she's on the runway in the final walk through with the other girls who are actually 5'9 & 5'10

Not that it matters of course :smile: I can't wait to see all the print work she has that should be coming out soon!

yeah I think so too, She seems shorter than what her agency say she is. But her being shorter, makes me adore her even more for the simple fact, she doing very well imo despite her true height.

Thanks for sharing! I especially love that last b&w shot of her in the metallic swimsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idontlikesand
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->