Anais Mali

Paris Mon Amour
Vogue Paris August 2012
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Models: Aymeline Valade, Clément Chabernaud, Isabeli Fontana, Arizona Muse, Suvi Koponen, Doutzen Kroes, Kati Nescher, Anaïs Mali
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt, Marie Chaix & Joe McKenna
Hair: Recine
Make-Up: Aaron De Mey
Manicure: Anny Errandonea & Brenda Abrial

Zinio via Mat Cyruss

Please let this be the start of much more Anais in Vogue Paris. She's visually perfect for this publication. :heart:

New York: Anais Mali & Anais Pouliot
3c1E4.jpg

themodelfactor

Nordstrom "Portraits of Style" Lookbook F/W 2012.13

Portraits of Style – Taking a look at the fall 2012 collections, Nordstrom enlists an all-star cast featuring Aline Weber, Anais Mali, Anouck Lepere, Codie Young, Diana Dondoe, Gertrud Hegelund, Hailey Clauson, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Hind Sahli, Jay Shin, Jeneil Williams, Julia Nobis, Kate King, Kori Richardson, Magda Laguinge, Marihenny Rivera, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Meghan Collison, Ondria Hardin, Ruby Aldridge, Tati Cotliar and Wang Xiao for its latest lookbook. The twenty-two girls pose in portraits featuring the autumn designs of Valentino, Erdem, Christopher Kane, Prada and many more with an atmosphere of pure elegance. / Photos by Petronio Associates

fashiongonerogue.com

DOCUMENT No.64 | Photographer Maripol snaps with Stylist Hanne Gaby Odiele, as the curtain rises. Models Andie Arthur, Kate King, and Anais Mali at Ford Models

models.com

Anais still with Ford?
I wondered the same thing since she didn't have a showcard at models.com, but based on the post below yours, I guess she is still with Ford. Maybe she's just not doing NYFW.

I wondered the same thing since she didn't have a showcard at models.com, but based on the post below yours, I guess she is still with Ford. Maybe she's just not doing NYFW.

I'm not positive, but I think there are two "divisions" at Ford that release show cards for NYFF. The ones that were released on models.com were from the Ford Women division. There should be another batch released that will (hopefully) include Anaïs.

yep! they will still release another show package for the "Paul Rowland" board and Anais is in that division..hopefully she was included :smile:

Show Package – New York S/S 13

models.com

I think she's in the Anne Klein F/W 1012/2013 campaign. It looks like her, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->