Anais Mali

Lovely in those Elle pictures!:flower:

I'm falling more and more in love with Anais all the time:heart:. Hopefully her carreer is only in the beginning and we'll see her just more and more in seasons to come!

Loving the Elle pics.:heart: Never seen Anais look so natural and carefree......I always consider her to be very poised and elegant. Nice to see another side to her.
I was expecting more editorial work from her, but hopefully there is much more to come.
Meisel needs to work with her more....and others of course.
I also agree with agee that she could easily be a muse for one of the big Paris fashion houses and YSL would definitely be a perfect fit.
Such a stunning girl with heaps of unrealised potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anais manages to keep the editorial momentum up without all of that unnecessary runway hubbub, such a star :heart:. Not really a fan of this story, but the cover itself is striking in an endearingly 1992 kind of way.

anaisa.jpg

Anais Mali after Blumarine, Milano, February 2012

modelsjam

Vogue Paris August 2012
Anais Mali by Lachlan Bailey - Preview

[facebook/Lachlan Bailey]

She's going to be in the collections editorial by Sorrenti for this issue of VP as well :woot:.

Vogue Paris August 2012

"Paris Mon Amour"
ph : Mario Sorrenti
St : Emmanuelle Alt, Marie Chaix & Joe McKenna
Models : Aymeline Valade, Clément Chabernaud, Isabeli Fontana, Arizona Muse, Suvi Koponen, Doutzen Kroes, Kati Nescher, Anaïs Mali.

review by lifeispeachy

Hopefully she got the shots styled by McKenna :lol:. Glad to see Emmanuelle supporting French models at the very least!

those hm photos ahow that that is clearly not anais' body, and hm is known for just sticking models' heads on fake bodies which is rather weird

Wild Cat
Vogue Paris August 2012
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Model: Anaïs Mali
Styling: Géraldine Saglio
Hair: Damian Boissinot
Make-Up: Christelle Cocquet
Manicure: Magali Buisson

zinio via Mat Cyruss

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics