Anais Mali

Wow, those close-ups :wub: She's so stunning. Great to see her in so many shows. I get the impression she's doing better this season than in the previous ones?

love the pic of her and her mom, are those kids siblings or cousins?
I'm pretty sure they're cousins:flower:, I don't think she has siblings.

@Psylocke I think so too. Her & Melodie Monrose are kinda doing the best this season:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's something consistently radiant and refreshing in her runway appearances. I'm quite glad to see her doing well cause that's the type of talent that the runway arena needs.

Love that confident and sultry presence shown at Carolina Herrera, and basically every frame of those close-ups at Sophie Theallet is breathtaking.

I wouldn't necessarily say she is doing extremely well this nyfw. in previous seasons she's walked ODLR, Proenza, Donna Karan, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Vera Wang, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Peter Som, amongst other smaller shows in NYFW. So far her showlist is small and not exactly what you would call "selective". She's not new anymore so she's got that going against her, but thankfully she's already got the eye of important editors so her editorial work is strong.

her showlist so far...

NYFW S/S 2013
Carolina Herrera
Carlos Miele
Diane von Furstenberg
Edun
Helmut Lang
Jason Wu
Sophie Theallet

Toni Garrn, Cara Delevigne, Anais Mali and Constance Jablonski after Ermanno Scervino, Milano, September 2012
scervino+4.jpg

modelsjam

Here's an updated New York show list :heart:

Anaïs Mali
S/S 2013 Total: 8

Carlos Miele
Carolina Herrera
Diane von Furstenberg
Edun
Helmut Lang
Jason Wu
Made in Africa by Arise Magazine