Anais Mali

Costume National S/S 2013 - Paris

Detail

Backstage

vogue.it, style.it, stylebistro

Costume National S/S 2013 - Paris - Backstage (Cont.)

stylebistro

Valentin Yudashkin S/S 2013 - Paris

vogue.it

Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2013 - Paris - Detail

Backstage

vogue.it, vogue.com, stylebistro

striking woman, really something in her attitude that clicks for me.
Beyond being pretty there is something in her eyes, really love it

Surprised to see her here, but good on her for finally making her debut at the show!

Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 Paris

nowfashion

Loving the BS shots @ JPG BTW, flawless B:(heart:.

Absolutely lovely at Louis Vuitton! I'm so happy for Anais!

VUI_0341.450x675.JPG

Style.com

Final showlist for anyone who's interested :flower:.

ANAIS MALI
S/S 2013 TOTAL: 15
S/S 2013 MILAN/PARIS: 7
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

London:

-

Milan:

Anteprima
Ermanno Scervino

New York:

Carlos Miele
Carolina Herrera
Diane Von Fürstenberg
Edun
Helmut Lang
Jason Wu
Made in Africa by Arise Magazine
Sophie Thelleat

Paris:

Costume National
Jean Paul Gaultier
Louis Vuitton
Paco Rabanne
Valentin Yudashkin

Anais is obscenely beautiful and has a classic high fashion look that clearly isn't wanted on runways these days and Lord knows why.
She did some decent shows, but she brings such poise and class and really should have done a whole lot more, given that a lot of the girls who populated the runways this season, had very little to offer.
Sometimes it's quite disheartening to see a model with so much appeal, doing 15 shows in a season.
Also I hope Meisel comes a knocking again.

^ god yes, I completely agree.. She is so obviously stunning i'm kinda confused as to why she isn't literally everywhere:ermm:. Imho, it's too bad she didn't debut earlier around the spring 2009 season when black models were ruling the runways & other models with her type of obvious beauty were in fashion (ex- Jac, Jourdan, Toni) cuz she'd probably would be a lot farther along than she is now:(

Hopefully this trend of bland basic models runs its course & changes real soon cuz she's pretty much the total package^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Anais is obscenely beautiful and has a classic high fashion look that clearly isn't wanted on runways these days and Lord knows why.

Totally agree. You know fashion is in a weird place when a girl is too beautiful to book jobs....:unsure:

Vogue Paris November 2012

Figures De Caractères
Photographer: David Sims
Models: Janice Alida, Estelle Lefébure, Aymeline Valade, Yasmin Le Bon, Lucie de la Falaise, Iselin Steiro, Sylvia Gobbel, Crista Cober, Eva Herzigova, Liu Wen, Anaïs Mali, Moa Åberg, Asia Piwka, Cecilia Chancellor
Stylist: Beat Bolliger
Hair: Guido Palau
Make-Up: Diane Kendal
Nails: Trish Lomax

madeinpresse.fr via Mat Cyruss

love the vogue paris keeps on supporting frend models! :smile: hopefully Anais will have her momentum back! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->