Anand Jon Alexander : indicted for assault

SomethingElse

Press escape to continue.
Reaction score
I just heard this on the radio and thought it was important to post the news. I don't know this fellow nor his work, but I did find his website here http://www.anandjon.com

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-ex-jon12jun13,0,600349.story?coll=la-home-center

Celebrity fashion designer Anand Jon, already accused of sexually assaulting a dozen women and girls, was charged by Los Angeles County prosecutors today with attacks on six other women while authorities in Dallas have a warrant for his arrest on similar charges.

Jon, 33, now faces 46 criminal charges, with the addition of 13 new counts. Among the 40 felonies and six misdemeanors are r*pe, lewd acts on a child and false imprisonment.

"He is a prolific serial sexual predator," said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles district attorney's office.

The Beverly Hills designer, whose full name is Anand Jon Alexander, is accused of assaulting or molesting girls and women ages 14 to 27, many of whom were seeking work as models.

The alleged incidents occurred from August 2000 to March 5, Robison said. Many of the alleged assaults occurred in Jon's Beverly Hills condominium. Jon was arrested March 6 after one of the alleged victims went to Beverly Hills police.

Prosecutors today sought to increase Jon's bail to $2.3 million from $1.3 million. Jon was free on bail with conditions, including that any model age 30 or younger who works with him must sign a release and have a guardian present.

If convicted on all counts, Jon could be sentenced to life in prison.

Authorities in New York and Texas have also opened investigations into whether the designer assaulted women there. Robison said Dallas authorities have obtained a probable cause warrant to transfer him and to face charges.

Jon's attorney, Ronald Richards, has said the designer did nothing wrong. He added the accusers are models who made false allegations against Jon because he refused to employ them to the extent they wanted. Richards could not immediately be reached for comment today.

Jon is a well-known figure in the celebrity fashion world and designed clothes for heiress Paris Hilton, singer Mary J. Blige and others. He was involved in the show, "America's Next Top Model" and was planning to star in a reality TV show for VH1 about the fashion world.

That's so horrible if it's true. I think I remember him from when he was on America's Next Top Model.

Anyone know what season/episode of americas next top model he was on? I wonder if it's on you tube...

I read this awhile ago that he was going to court... He should be convicted.

Does it really matter if he's on ANTM or not, guys? Honestly? He assaulted a DOZEN GIRLS! :angry:

Here is his Spring 2007 video:

Going to court:

Slime bucket jerk!

Can someone edit my previous post please, I was clearly upset when I found out, but it's too personal to share on the internet.

I know what to do now, and justice will be served. This man should be spending the rest of his days in jail.

^you should ask a mod

..i hope everything's okay

ew.....:sick: ..poor poor girl

AnandJon-Annabelle.jpg

anandjon.com

what a perv...:yuk: r*pists are the worst type of scum. I would tell you what i think they should do to him, but i don't want to get banned by the mods.

:censored: He is only a small reminder that we all need to be careful and protect ourselves appropriately. There are a lot of real creeps out there, and when we are putting heart and soul into our work and artistry... well, just be careful is all I can say to everyone. The buddy system is a good idea - take a friend - let someone know where you are and when you will return - tell someone if you have been treated badly or another woman may suffer.

I can only trust that justice will be served in this case, and that we all learn a hard lesson at someone's expense about undue exposure to someone like this.

Oh, kick boxing lessons are always a good idea, too. :ninja:

I didn't know I needed to know just exactly where he ejaculated, but that Dallas-based article really filled me in there. If it were just one girl, I'd have my doubts, but a hundred? Speaking of predatory creeps, whatever happened with that John Casablancas case from ages ago--was that a shakedown or was the woman vindicated? If you really want to get old, there's Alexander Pantages and Eunice Pringle.

Anyway, there's no business like...

From the Elite 'scandal'

November 1999
Elite Europe chairman Gerald Marie (who married Linda Evangelista when she was a teen) was also shown in the BBC documentary saying that he hoped to seduce contestants in the Elite Model Look contest, in which the average
age among participants is 15.

November 1999
Marie's boss at Elite, John Casablancas, obviously expects the rest of the world to be as stupid as his lackey. Casablancas told the BBC: "Elite takes its duty of care to all models, especially those of tender years.. extremely seriously." He should know: he shacked up with then 15-year-old Stephanie Seymour and later married another of Elite's discoveries, 16-year-old Aline Wermelinger.

December 2002
John Casablancas, founder of leading model agency Elite, has been named in a sex abuse lawsuit by an aspiring model who claims he made her pregnant at the age of 15, and then arranged an abortion--all more than 15 years ago. Casablancas, 60, whose Elite agency has represented supermodels such as Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell, is accused of sexual abuse of a minor. The plaintiff, whose name was not made public, is seeking substantial damages. Lawyers for Casablancas said the allegations were fabricated and were confident the case would be dismissed. The lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, alleges that Casablancas began sexually abusing the girl in 1988 when she was a finalist in Elite's prestigious "Look of the Year" competition for fresh new faces. The former model said she traveled with Casablancas to New York later that year when it was discovered she was pregnant by him. She alleges she was driven to a doctor's office and an abortion was arranged for her at the behest of Casablancas.

January 2000
Casablancas doesn't deny that he's slept with teenage models but insists, as he always has, that he's never knowingly made love to a girl under age 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->