Andrew Mackenzie Uomo Spring/summer 2005

MacKenzie

About MacKenzie fashion show

Perhaps the model were enjoying themselves, after all. Look at the pictures from the after-show party at the following link...

http://www.discogasoline.it/2004/andrewmackenzie.htm

This is the autumn/winter 2005.2006 collection, the one with the fetish theme. Very tom of finland indeed

Enjoy it (or despise it) (or whatever)

Waiting for your reactions...

Diego

The man of the hour, Andrew MacKenzie...He looks umm...like Jerry Springer was his inspiration...(sorry if it's too big)

217-1723_IMG.JPG

OMG! I clicked on that link above, good lord, the models or strippers, are just soo insane, at least Dsquared would put female strippers just to be cute...This is just a gay mans fantasies put on the runway. What has he done in order to have a show this big (production wise)?

It's very Zoolander. I love it. Where is this stuff sold?

haruki said:
It's very Zoolander. I love it. Where is this stuff sold?
Well, other than the MacKenzie boutiques, I think your best bet would be bartering with your local trailer trash and homeless. Good luck.

Who's Jerry Springer? Sorry for my ignorance...
Diego

Diego said:
Who's Jerry Springer? Sorry for my ignorance...
Diego
Jerry Springer is a talkshow host in the US (possibly other countries) who's show formula is to get trailer trash to come and fight each other on stage, have the women expose themselves and just be the lowest ring of the human ladder. I think they're actors, how can he find people who will demean themselves on national TV?

There are plenty of them, trust me.

That man is utterly disgusting. :yuk:

He has to pay all those s tons to have them all over him like that, who would do it for free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->