Aneres-Serena Williams

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
Yahoo has a story on Serena's new line which showed in Miami Beach with Venus being the main model. It's actually surprising because it's fairly decent.
MIAMI (AFP) - Venus Williams (news - web sites) left the tennis court to model sister Serena's 2005 collection of formal, sport and swim fashion wear in Miami Beach.

AFP/Getty Images/File Photo

AP Photo
cam.gif
Slideshow: Venus & Serena Williams

The line, called Aneres, which is "Serena" spelled backward, consists of 41 different costumes mostly in purple and green, which Venus modeled.

"I'm excited about it, and I'm working with Nike right now, so I'm actually designing my own new line that's coming out in January, so I'm doing two design jobs," Serena told AFP.

"I love design and I have some much time to do it."

Serena said of Venus, "She's always my best model, she's a great model, she always looks good."

However, Venus was not tempted to model full-time.

"I mean, it was fun tonight, I'll do it again for Serena," she said.

"Whatever for my sister, she wanted me to be in the show so I'm in the show."

Venus said her mind was on the Australian Open (news - web sites) in January.

"Next year is starting already and I have a really big event coming up in four weeks," Venus said. "I'm getting ready for that right now."

Interesting information, thanks Meg. I don't know what to say of the collection yet. Any more pictures of it?

but weren't there any other models?...
only pics of venus...the rest must have been pretty bad if they didn't publish ANY... :lol: :ninja: :unsure:

I understood that only Sunev modelled the Aneres line. Must have been an interesting show, waiting for her to change outfits :ninja:

this reminds me of this piece from last years eguana collection
capt.sge.plx57.161204222519.photo00.photo.default-236x348.jpg

urban...i actually think the serena dress is a direct rip-off of marilyn monroe's dress..

but the eguana dress is a-dorable....love it!!

thanks softie! someone bought it and wore it to awedding and looked divine!!

Ew. I knew it would be bad. This isn't quite as bad as I'd imagined, though, considering the crap Serena always wears on the red carpet.

it's neither good or orginal. I can't complain because I wasn't really expecting anything. I think it's great that she is trying her hand in fashion. I am sure eventually she will get better. She just needs to grow.

maybe?

Urban Stylin said:
thanks softie! someone bought it and wore it to awedding and looked divine!!

i'm sure she did...i would totally wear that... :heart: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->