Angelina Jolie

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I absolutely love her. She's so gorgeous and seems to have such an amazing personality. Despite what anyone says, love her.

courtesy of Erika at vldc.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful and so gorgeous. She seems very clever and a very nice and strong personality.
I love her. :heart:

i adore her. she is very striking! i have a big girlie crush on her. :wink:

I like those photos; I think she looks stunning.

I wonder whether she would also do historical fiction films; I see mainly action flicks and some romantic dramas on her imdb roster.

SHE IS SO HOT!!! Like I mentioned before I would swear off men for her!

^^^
oh me too! i'd swear off men just to cuddle with her. she's so pretty it hurts.

I second ShadeOfRed those pics are so cheap and boring. I wonder what David LaChapelle( the regular RS photographer)would have done with her...?

i think her pictorial fits the magazine. rolling stone is cheap and boring! :P

i dont know many men who like her so much

but lesbians seem to be ALL over her B)

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 17th, 2003 - 6:31 pm
i dont know many men who like her so much

but lesbians seem to be ALL over her B)
Blame it on Gia. :P

I think she's stunning. I don't think ANYONE would turn her away. Male or female.

i noticed that too... only one guy i've asked thinks she's hot, all the others just said shes hot because she's got a great bod, not because of the face... :shock: yes, i know, and girls on the other hand are just about dying to look as beautiful as her-me included! and she's the only women i'd ever turn completely lesbian for! i absolutely adore her! :heart: :heart: :blush:

I think there must be something wrong with me. I don't think she's anything special.

On a scale of 1-10...I'd say she's maybe 5. (face) :ninja:

Body is a definate 9! :P

she is 100% raw sex appeal. another reason maybe guys dont like her is that she is quite intimidating. she would definatly scare most men B) i like her she's hot, uninhibited and makes no apologies. :heart:

I love her too. She is so beautiful and she seems so clever. And her son, Maddox are so cute :heart: ..she always look so happy around him. :blush:
3.jpg
10.jpg
13.jpg

I love those pics you posted melodie! :woot:

I read that she has had implants and has collagen shots for her lips. Either way, I think she looks great. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->