Angelina Jolie

she's very unique...quite an interesting woman

Is that from the movie Alexander, with Colin Farrell?

:( I don't know why.... ... I just don't find her beautiful and unique. She looks to bizarre to me !

:heart: :heart: :o :heart: :heart:
She is so beautiful inside and out. I adore her and she is a spectacular actress. On more than one occassion people have come up to me and say "has anyone ever told you that you look like Angelina?". Each time my cheeks turn blush and within myself I'm like "No Way". Anyway, I admire her!

Originally posted by HBoogie@Nov 14th, 2003 - 3:29 pm
Is that from the movie Alexander, with Colin Farrell?
yup yup...they're from the set of the film

:buzz: fashionbug, you better march yourself over to the "pictures of us" topic right now young lady!

CaptainJackSparrow, honestly it is a major compliment that people would even say that to me! Even though I don't see any resemblance. However, I will definitly post a pic to ease your curiousity,LOL.

she's very pretty and she seems like an awesome person
I'm glad she's being recognized for her charity work, it rules that she devotes time to helping people.

She's so gorgeous! And beautiful both on the inside and the outside. :heart:

I love angelina jolie. She's sooo different from everyone else in Hollywood. That's her in my avatar
<---

i think she has a great personality too, plus she's a little crackhead-something i also love about a person---

but somehow -physically- she started to seem too much like a ''p*rnstar''
to me.. u know?

some tiems she anoyes me but i think she looks great

I :heart: that dress!
angie.jpg

The many different faces of Angelina...
jolieangie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->