Anita Pallenberg

luxmode said:
Love your avatar...you have great taste! :lol:

Which book are you referring to, btw? Can't wait to see your photos...:flower:

The Life and Good Times of the Rolling Stones by Philip Norman. Your avatar picture was taken by photographer Guido Mangold. I've researched him, but did not find anymore Anita photos. I might do another search...it has been a while.
Roger Viollet took a few great photos of Anita in 1967 as well. They're really pretty.

EvaLaDiva said:
The Life and Good Times of the Rolling Stones by Philip Norman. Your avatar picture was taken by photographer Guido Mangold. I've researched him, but did not find anymore Anita photos. I might do another search...it has been a while.
Roger Viollet took a few great photos of Anita in 1967 as well. They're really pretty.

Sounds like an interesting book! I will have to check it out...thanks for the info!! It's hard to find decent pics of Anita...much easier if you know who the photographer was I think.

Btw, do you belong to the Pallenberg group on msn? I tried to join and was denied...:shock: :cry:

i just found this one on www.modernartinc.com
it's from kenneth anger's film invocation of my demon brother

Attachments

• anitapallenberganger.jpg
    anitapallenberganger.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 87
Thanks for all the pictures EvaLaDiva and Anna Karina. Love the last one, Anna Karina.

Pallenberg

Thanks, Anna Karina. I have a huge scan of that photo of Anita at Hyde Park July 05, 1969...it was in the September UK Vogue w/ Kate Moss on the cover. Anita was 8-months pregnant with Marlon in that picture. Brian Jones had just died two days before, and there were rumors that Marlon was Brian's baby, but he looked just like Keith. I love that photo. Thanks for posting it!

luxmode said:
Sounds like an interesting book! I will have to check it out...thanks for the info!! It's hard to find decent pics of Anita...much easier if you know who the photographer was I think.

Btw, do you belong to the Pallenberg group on msn? I tried to join and was denied...:shock: :cry:

No. I don't belong to it. I know the owner. She is actually really nice. She's re-doing the entire group and will make it public again soon. I can't wait.

Anita in her prime.

I recommend those of you who haven't read Marianne's autobiography to do so. It is a very interesting read and the book is filled with lovely pics.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 90
  • genius_anita_pallenberg.jpg
    genius_anita_pallenberg.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 30
  • Jagf430.jpg
    Jagf430.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
i hope this one hasn't been posted yet, i can't remember...

anita pallenberg with mick jagger by cecil beaton from www.stern.de
Beaton6_600.jpg

can someone fill me in? I know that Marion was linked to Mick for many years but what was Anita's relationship with the band?

Anita was with Brian Jones to begin with but then Keith and her got it on instead.:shifty:

Mabli said:
Anita was with Brian Jones to begin with but then Keith and her got it on instead.:shifty:

Anita dated Brian for two years. He was very insecure and he beat her up. She had an affair with Keith, and she was his common-law wife for 13 years. They have two children - Marlon and Angela (originally named "Dandelion"). They had a son named Tara Jo Jo Gunne (in homage to Tara Browne and Jo Jo Gunne from a Chuck Berry song) who died of SIDS when he was only ten weeks old. Anita has said in several interviews that she is sure her drug use while pregnant had something to do with Tara's death, and she has been plagued with guilt for years...

amazing! anita was sooooo pretty back then...

The following photos courtesy of Anita Pallenberg MSN Group:
86d94c8b.jpg

8dba8369.jpg

599bb1c5.jpg

b23828d0.jpg

0f3ab31c.jpg

e5548aff.jpg

With Mick Jagger in the movie Performance. Photo taken by Cecil Beaton:
35bbc8cc.jpg

More stills I took from PERFORMANCE:

85df764a.jpg

34bcb0d0.jpg

a8de8395.jpg

0412587b.jpg

132bd651.jpg

d88a68f1.jpg

c03cd956.jpg

c94b86a1.jpg

c14c207c.jpg

d7071f94.jpg

I think Anita was so pretty and totally in her prime in 1968. I will add some better stills later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikutea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->