Anita Pallenberg

I've been looking for photos of Anita wearing Ossie Clark for a while now, I believe the dress she wears arriving in court and reading on the throne is by Ossie, can anyone help me out?

anita1b.jpg

ebay

Early modeling photos of Anita from Twen:

Courtesy of AnitaPallenberg.multiply.com

You did it again, EvaLaDiva! I'm always amazed at the photos you post. karma for you!

Anita in Barcelona, 1968:

Courtesy of AnitaPallenberg.multiply.com

lovvvvvvvvvvve it!(all of them)you're great.:heart:
looks like early/mid 67 to me,hairwise!that was obviously taken during her blondest period.(right after cannes,or something like that)

Last edited by a moderator:
lovvvvvvvvvvve it!(all of them)you're great.:heart:
looks like early/mid 67 to me,hairwise!that was obviously taken during her blondest period.(right after cannes,or something like that)

Thanks, sweetie! :D
It is actually from June 1968, when she was fliming "Dillinger is Dead" in Barcelona. I'd have guessed that it was from Spring 1967 around the Cannes era as well, but the magazine is pretty specific about which boutique she is in, etc.

anitapallenberg7.jpg

claudiocaprara.it

KeithAnita.jpg

morrisonhotelgallery.com

(Performance movie)
FaveJaggerPallenbergFur.gif

thecoatcheck.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, sweetie! :D
It is actually from June 1968, when she was fliming "Dillinger is Dead" in Barcelona. I'd have guessed that it was from Spring 1967 around the Cannes era as well, but the magazine is pretty specific about which boutique she is in, etc.

Finally, the right date: 1968. I always thought it was 1967. Because of her hair.

The very rarely seen 'Performance' is on Turner Classic Movie tonight if anyone is interested... :wink:

Another one from Barcelona in June 1968.
Anita, dancing at the Music Club Boccacio.

Photo courtesy of anitapallenberg.multiply.com

Love Performance the movie I think Ive seen it soooo sooo many times... And never get tired... it was sooo controversial when it came out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->