Anita Pallenberg

^ She looked so great in those days!! When I saw her on "Absolutely Fabulous" a couple of years ago I couldn't believe it was her.... :(

Yes, but if Anita was still looking hot today after living the lifestyle she did, the world just wouldn't be fair. God would be guilty of some serious partial treatment! The ones who have still maintained their looks to some extent (like Debbie Harry) usually lived life with much less abandon and had a lot more to work for. I always find it fascinating the people who lived lives where they were on top of the world for a moment, blessed by both nature and circumstance, only to experience the polar opposite of fortune. I always have to remind myself that the people I'm envious of had to pay for everything they had with a lot of downsides. Luckily for Anita she seemed very capable of handling them. And for that strength too, she had to earn it the hard way, with a difficult and underprivileged upbringing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ All true....I read a bio of Keith Richards and evidently, in the years after they broke up, she was simply reckless in her behavior, where even he had to try and help her out...She is just lucky to be alive, I suppose... :(

Speaking of Keith's bios, has anyone read Life yet? If so, how much does he go into detail about his relationship with Anita?

she sure did......with the latter nicking the well-known white fur jacket back then :lol:

Hi! I dont know if this has all ready been said but for those who want to see the film "Performance" & have a Netflix account you can rent it from them.

anitapallenbergandboyst.jpg

ezzal.com

Hi ediewho,
That's not anita...I believe it is Suki Potier who he also dated...she has great style though. Thanks!

Currently watching "Stoned" on netflix about brian jones.. it's rehashing my anita love!! anyone have any new pics??

Keith Richards & Anita Pallenberg Hanging Out In Morocco.
2uzr0jl.jpg

Brian Jones & Anita Pallenberg Chilling.
2ibfh9v.jpg
28bd215.jpg

ebay/diamond-prints

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->