Anita Pallenberg

Ok maybe I'm wrong, but I could have sworn there was an article posted in here that mentioned Anita playing two different records at the same time. I looked all throughout this thread and couldn't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and know where I can read it again?

Btw, I totally forgot to post something I came across on Shidoobee.com about a month ago. It's an Anita article from January 8, deaturing a couple then-new pictures of her out grocery shopping.

What a drag: Retired rock chick Anita Pallenberg shows her age after years of wild partying with the Rolling Stones

By Richard Simpson
Last updated at 10:00 PM on 08th January 2010She was once the most famous rock chick around, capturing the hearts of at least two Rolling Stones.
Anita Pallenberg toured the world with the band, while her interest in the occult influenced their music and their shows.
These days, however, her once-outrageous lifestyle extends to nothing more wild than a trip to Waitrose.

article-1241743-07CBE230000005DC-154_468x666.jpg

As years go by: Anita Pallenberg lights a cigarette outside Waitrose in Chichester

article-1241743-07CBE117000005DC-319_224x532.jpg

article-1241743-07CB9D31000005DC-575_224x532.jpg

From sultry to grumpy: Miss Pallenberg (left) as a model in 1967 and at the store this week

After stocking up on groceries, the 65-year-old former model emerged from the store in Chichester, looking grumpy as she lit a cigarette.
She then returned - by chauffeur-driven car - to the farmhouse she shares with her son Marlon, 41.
Miss Pallenberg first met the Stones in 1965 when she and a friend went backstage at their concert in Munich.
She began a two-year affair with Brian Jones, then moved in with Keith Richards.

article-1241743-07CD05BB000005DC-538_468x350.jpg

Rock romance: The former model with her Rolling Stone lover Keith Richards in 1968. They stayed together for more than 12 years

They stayed together for more than 12 years and had three children: Marlon, Dandelion (later renamed Angela), now 37, and Tara, who was born in 1976 but died in his cot at the age of ten weeks.
Miss Pallenberg was rumoured to have had an affair with Mick Jagger, although she denies this.
She and Richards eventually parted in 1980, allegedly on the advice of lawyers because they were said to be a bad influence on each other.
This followed their 1977 arrest in Toronto for heroin possession which at the time threatened to destroy the Stones.

article-1241743-00A511F21000044C-249_224x423.jpg

article-1241743-01639EAE000004B0-379_224x423.jpg

Lovers: Miss Pallenberg had a two-year relationship with Brian Jones (left) and is rumoured to have had an affair with Mick Jagger

Richards was threatened with a seven-year sentence for importing narcotics after the drug was found in his hotel room.
He eventually escaped with a suspended sentence, however, when the prosecutor conceded the guitarist had obtained the heroin in Canada.
Richards is now married to Patti Hansen but remains close to Miss Pallenberg.

So close, in fact, that when he is in the U.S., where he must spend much of the year as a tax exile, she looks after Redlands, his Sussex estate

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to say that the picture of Anita with Keith as Bonnie & Clyde (from Vogue) is signed Jeanloup Sieff (i know that Eva will love to know that).

^ That pic of her shopping is too painful to look at...she was the hottest girl on earth at one time!! :cry:

^ Jeeze, Lilo should really study that picture of her out shopping, see where all of this leads...actually, Lindsay is further down the road at a younger age than Anita was....:(

new old gem digged out by jayme.....wicked that is.
000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
btw,as I cant find the quote/article...does anyone happen to remember the name of her preferred ldn boutique back then? neither lord kitchener's nor ossie....aaarrrrgh Im so close,I just...cant...:lol:

^ Amazing picture...always sort of sad when I see Brian...he was crushed when she left him (in a terrible way...) I don't think he ever really recovered...:(

btw,as I cant find the quote/article...does anyone happen to remember the name of her preferred ldn boutique back then? neither lord kitchener's nor ossie....aaarrrrgh Im so close,I just...cant...:lol:

Granny Takes a Trip :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->