• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Anja Rubik Is The World's Top Model

I knew it -_- Anja has been doing so well, lately (a lot of Vogue covers and others ( id, muse, etc...)and eds, blue chips and beauty campaigns, + fragrance, exclusive runways shows..etc etc) can we ask for more¿?..mmm No!

and i'm not the biggest fan of hers but shes amazing=)

i was also wondering about Anja leading on the social space

she is definitely the hardest working model but definitely not the top model. she scores alot of campaigns but most of the campaigns are non blue chip. her vogue covers are also the less well known ones.

lara works are far superior than anja.

I don't share this at all, if makes a lot of work, but there are model that do much better than her, and as so much fans inside the industry and also outside.
In my opinion even though i don't like her, the top model should be Freja, she really has done such an amount of work, some designers would die if she dissappear from the fashion industry, she's not only known inside the industry, but also outside.

^ But Lara is even more known than Freja. I love Anja but for me it's Lara Stone who is top model. She just got article about her in Vanity Fair which means she will be even more famous, she is CK exclusive, had eds in every last issue of US Vogue...

Last edited by a moderator:
For me Lara is the icon whilst the rest of these girls are "only" top working models.

No, i love Anja but, no.

I think Lara should probably be in the number one spot. I'm also curious about how the stats came about for most searched and social security?

The graphics are nice though. :flower:

Really?!? Is this a joke? :huh:
Anja Rubik?!? :huh::lol::blink::shock::unsure::yuk::ninja:

You have Lara Stone, Maria Carla, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova, Freja Beha (and i don't even like her), etc.
When you talk about model it's not about the numbers.... but the quality, face, appeal, sultryness, personality, if she embodies everything she's asked to do/shoot, etc......
I'm sorry but Anja is a little far away from nº1! :innocent:

haha, who knew anja was THIS popular in the social media, when we have the Vogues and Vanity Fairs peddling Lara's marriage and Freja's rockstar image.

and whoa, talk about ruffled feathers. at least this list has some numerical basis though, and not just some intangible, imaginary even, "blue chip", "exclusive", "prestigious" crap we so often churn out when arguing about who's the better model. haha! :lol:

Yay for Anja and Lara!! Back off Gisele haha. Lara will always be my top model but Anja is great too.

No Poly, no Kloss? I am a kind of surprised to see Constance's name here.

Anja? *yawn* I still can't say i even recognise her! I've been trying to point her out at last years vsfs but still no luck. Even though i'm a member at the tfs, i'm not familiar with her work. I don't like Lara but truth be told, she takes the cake
Posted via Mobile Device

^ But Lara is even more known than Freja. I love Anja but for me it's Lara Stone who is top model. She just got article about her in Vanity Fair which means she will be even more famous, she is CK exclusive, had eds in every last issue of US Vogue...

Exactly.

Lara Stone is Top Model, Freja maybe, but Anja, ANJA???? wtf?! only Karl loves her.

what a joke....for me she is no longer cool after 2005..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->