Top Model of the Past Year?

Who do you think has been the top model of the past year?

• Abbey Lee Kershaw

Votes: 53 12.0%
  • Freja Beha Erichsen

Votes: 188 42.6%
  • Coco Rocha

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Daria Werbowy

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Anja Rubik

Votes: 34 7.7%
  • Lara Stone

Votes: 70 15.9%
  • Someone else (comment in thread)

Votes: 45 10.2%
  • Abbey Lee Kershaw

Votes: 53 12.0%
  • Freja Beha Erichsen

Votes: 188 42.6%
  • Coco Rocha

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Daria Werbowy

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Anja Rubik

Votes: 34 7.7%
  • Lara Stone

Votes: 70 15.9%
  • Someone else (comment in thread)

Votes: 45 10.2%

• Total voters
I vote for Anja.... I think she does incredibly well ... ie, She's scored a lot the HF campaigns, +beauty and fragrance contracts, ..... and almost every month gets a Vogue cover and walks a lot of shows ....plus, she is doing well in commercial work (VS), without forgetting her HF career... that makes her the perfect topmodel to me.

and agree with Modela, Constance should be in the poll, instead Coco or even Daria. she's a High Fashion killer too!

I vote for Anja.... I think she does incredibly well ... ie, She's scored a lot the HF campaigns, +beauty and fragrance contracts, ..... and almost every month gets a Vogue cover and walks a lot of shows ....plus, she is doing well in commercial work (VS), without forgetting her HF career... that makes her the perfect topmodel to me.

and agree with Modela, Constance should be in the poll, instead Coco or even Daria. she's a High Fashion killer too!

i dont think constance can compete with daria. daria is a regular of vogue paris and us and that is a huge deal. and constance's campaigns are nothing compared to daria's.....blue chip campaigns, one after another.

Daria has done it since 2003 and she's still at the top.

it deesnt matter is about last year.if that is the case then Giselle wins everything!

vogue spain,germany,russia covers also the cover of W korea Harpez Bazaar spain make constance a decent runner for the title. she also had a very decent amount of Campaigns so she deserves to be up there with any other model. also Natasha was the model with the most Vogue covers last year and the few campaigns she had were nothing less then blue chip campaigns!

Prada x3

Uniqlo

Ferragamo

Adidas SLVR

Balmain

Trussardi

Jones New York

Gianfranco Ferre

Façonnable

H&M

That's an impressive tally for a year. From the highest end, to mass market, and everything in between. For that reason, I vote for Clement Chabernaud.

I'd take Coco & Daria off that list.... yes no question they've both had amazing careers. But Abbey Lee & Lara are still peaking. Is the criteria longevity - they do have that. But TOP model of the LAST year... in my opinion not really.

I agree that Coco hasn't exactly been doing a lot of model work lately, but she's been doing TV things and working with the CDFA a lot, so she's visible elsewhere!

That being said, I'd say Abbey Lee has been everywhere lately. Once she died her hair it seemed like everything just went uphill for her

I think Coco should be out of that list. Freja is def the top model of last year with all she has done. Also constance should be in that top because while still being pretty new and young she did get many covers, editorials and some big campaigns and she scored one of the most prestigious and majore cosmetic contract.

Let me join in and say that I'm baffled as to what Coco is doing there exactly. She's doing fine for herself these days, but nowhere near "Top Model of the Year" fine.

As for the actual question, as much as I don't like her, the only sensible choice is Freja really. Girl really killed it.

Well Anja Rubik based on her catwalk ...FTV

Its funny but she doesnt come up as well on the photo (not even subscribed to her threads here ) but on the catwalk she radiates everything a woman should...confidence, beauty and a sense of arrogance

The one that could be really a super model is Sigrid Agren

As for Freja .....well less said the better

Last edited by a moderator:
of the list...freja. hands down. but lara and anja had a stellar year as well.

Mariacarla did have an awesome season last year. I wanted to vote for her, I'm being bias. But in alll fairness, Karlie and Freja were on top last year. I don't want to vote on the poll coz the choices are too limited. Also, Jac & Constance, I feel they reached their peak last year.

I'm leaning towards the younger girls and having to vote with Jac. She's still a force to be reckon with

I know Freja is insanely major this season but I still vote for Abbey. She has done amazingly:

Tom Ford eyewear and womenswear collection
Rag & Bone
CK One
Hugo Boss
Donna Karan
Mania Mania
Versace

I miss Jac, Frida and Karlie =(
They are perfect in HC in Editorials, in FW, etc, actualy they're great in everyking of work, they can do anything. Always working and doing great things, with amazing face, a really natural beautyand fresh, great personality.

Freja is very very cool, and probabily will win. Of course the most are greats modesl too but in the list she is the only one who gets my atention.

For me there's no competition - Freja has proven herself to me in every possible way, she can be a real tomboy and next moment a beautiful lady-like bride gracing the cover of Vogue. She's so versatile and worked like a horse in the past year. There's no thing she hasn't done.

Coco on this list is a mindf&ck.

For me, it's a tie between Lara and Freja. Lara kept going strong after owning 2009 and got that CK exclusive contract, marrying a British celeb in that gorgeous Givenchy gown. Freja for scoring so many eds, covers and campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miriane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->